ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xMSRxCLANx
    1 posts

(Fixed ps4) this worked for ME so just telling maybe will work for somebody too. Climb up on the gate (next to the mission) then just track another quest and wait there a little bit 2min then climb slow down (down to mission side , so outside gate ) i hope the cutscene will begin while u dropping slowy ( tried my best srry English)

• Big-D-Insider
    1 posts

I have started this quest and Ivor is frozen at the gates to lundun. I can’t access muting accept the pause menu and have had to restart multiple times. How do I get past this?

• SOLID2LIQUED
    4 posts

Hi playing on PS5, nothing worked been trying for hours and days, what a waist of time, was considering to paying real money for items in shop, thank god I didn’t, go ahead Ubisoft keep adding more cosmetics and micro transactions and leave the base game broken 😡

• cosm0_SVK
    1 posts

@bigtasty_731 Thx really worked

• ToNicZ9095
    7 posts

After almost a month I finally decided to try again with this bug. Had found a video on YouTube, tried it and suprisingly it worked for me! Mark the quest Walls and Shadows, fast travel (if available) to Lunden. Apporach the gate from either side, climb up and go close to the marker - but let all dialog play. Stowe has to say his phrase a couple of times. Then jump down to the marker.

I got the cutscene to trigger and play, and managed to complete the mission. Now hoping that there will be no more major bugs linked to story mission (or any missions for that matter).

I read that the cutscene won't play (hence the bug) beacause Stowe isn't there.
    Kudos to the creator of the video;

• Mino83
    5 posts

@tonicz9095 This is not working for me, I can get to the wall up the door, but there is no NPC down there. I tried to come from woth sides.

• ToNicZ9095
    7 posts

@mino83 Sorry to hear that. 😞 By the looks of the comments on the video, it's not a fool proof method.

Does the dialog play when standing on the wall/gate? The NPC, Stowe wasn't there for me either, though it worked. Guess I was lucky.
    A comment on another video on the subject I found was trying toggle nudity on/off, and reloading last save.

• Lord-Turbo
    2 posts

Simple Question - When is the bug going to be fixed? Have heard all and tried solutions put forward by Ubisoft and community. A truthful answer would be appreciated.

• guest-COiOQXmO
    1 posts

Just tried to start the walls and shadows mission and once I get the the quest location my game freezes and I can't more I have to reset my game any solutions

• benwah308
    1 posts

C’mon Ubisoft, we’re going on 2 months without a fix here. Playing on ps5 and still can’t do any of the Lunden main quests. Ive found Stowe in the cathedral saying what he should be saying at the gate...I’ve tried every fix and workaround but still nothing. How about we stop with the seasonal events until you fix the base game? This is unacceptable.

• cosmokop
    1 posts

I've had this issue for about 3 weeks now - was unable to progress with the story after proceeding with the other arcs. I tried all of the fixes that had worked for others, but none of them worked for me as the NPC Stowe was not at the gate. I found him at St. Paul's cathedral at the edge of Lunden and set fire to the hay inside to draw him out. I then proceeded to push him all the way to the gate (with the mission active) using LB/L1 or dodging in to him with Square/B. This took about 30 mins. Once at the gate when I pushed him through and went through myself, the cutscene started. I've now proceeded with the mission.

If you don't want to wait for the update and you find Stowe in the church - give it a go!

Credit to the comments in this video

Good luck

• Grmm_4
    1 posts

@cosmokop thanks for the info, it worked for me

• MAYBUGs
    3 posts

@cosmokop you're a genius. This is the only worked for me.
    All the way I dodged that Stowe, he was crying "Easy now. Have patience all." 😆

• Mino83
    5 posts

@cosmokop OMG this worked for me me ! Thank you, was stuck for a long time.

• RushPaul
    2 posts

@lilxchia hi I just jumped on the Stowe from the tower behind and it worked for me give a try 😉

• Mumbai_Mahout
    2 posts

I was really struggling with this for a long time but I found something that worked. Climb up on the gate, on the tower/wooden roof. Walk to the edge and see the crowd that has gathered and the guy you're looking for. Then jump down and try to land on him. This will trigger the cut scene.

I tried all the options mentioned above in this thread but this was the only thing that worked for me!

• guest-9W0j68aT
    1 posts

On PS4. Stuck in the Walls and Shadows quest........followed Stowe to St. Pauls Cathedral and now he doesn't do anything but he still has the mission marker over him and I can't interact with him at all. Also I cannot examine the clues at the govenors mansion in Lunden. All the clues light up blue when I use Odin sight but I can't examine them. I'm 182 hours into the game...........please fix this.

• Zereokell
    1 posts

@cosmokop Thank You, it works!!!!

• twiztidbutcher8
    1 posts

I came from inside the city climbed up the wall next the the gate then climbed down on the outside after Stowe started talking. As I was climbing down the cut scene started.

• Micah2475
    3 posts

@cosmokop thanks for the tip to push Stowe. As annoying as he was yelling be patient all for 20 minutes, it's great to be able to play the game again!

Suggested Topics