ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-DV0XL0Ky
    1 posts

I can't start the Walls and shadows mission in Lundun. My screen turns black and after that I'm stuck with Eivor, cant move just look around and go back to title screen but can't open my map. I already tried some things, like starting from another save point but nothing works. I really wish not to start a new game, so please fix this bug.

• B3T0N1342
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • B3T0N1342
    4 posts

Has the bug been fixed in patch 1.1.1?

• kenziko1
    4 posts

@cosmokop Many thanks for posting this here. After the latest patch failed to fix this bug, I pushed Stowe into place, and I'm back playing the main storyline again.

Ubisoft should have fixed this by now, but at least there's a workaround.

• Desante1.0
    8 posts
    Found a fix to this bug! Discover Lunden first by synchronizing the place and then walking to the guest location. Hope this helps!

Was really hopeful for this but didn’t work in my case unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help.

• kenziko1
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kenziko1
    4 posts

No - but at least the Stowe-pushing workaround works.

• bazeebaz1
    4 posts

so even after the 1.1.1 update, this quest is still bug, nothing as been fixed, I'm stock and can't continue my progression in this game after 112 hours.

• wunschel16
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wunschel16
    2 posts

I have an issue when trying to start the "Walls and Shadows" quest (Lunden Arc). The quest triggers an auto-saving loop that goes on for about 30 seconds. After that the quest sort of "activates", but there are nothing active for the quest to be done and Eivor can't move (only rotate camera).
    I can't open the map or anything, exept having the only options to quit to Title Screen or Options Menu.Tired exiting to Animus, fast travel to the settlement and back a couple of times. Also tried to close the game properly from the PS4 home screen. im stuck there n i cant contiune the main story in the game, since I have already 70+ hours in. There has been 2 patches and this still hasn't been fixed....this is ridiculous it's the only area I have left to do and I can't continue the game because of the glitch!!!

• Keelorpse
    3 posts

OK, I had this same issue on PC, and tried every solution suggested. But finally today, I came across this one:

The problem is that the cut scene that is supposed to run, requires a guy named "Stowe" to be at the gate. Problem is, he isn't at the gate, he's at St. Paul's Cathedral to the southwest. So, you have to go into St. Paul's Cathedral, throw a few torches at Stowe (sitting on a stool near the altar) to get him on his feet, then you have to start pushing him with your shield (and sometimes, you can point your bow and arrow at him, which gets him to back away more quickly). It takes forever, and you probably want to save periodically, but keep pushing Stowe all the way to the quest marker (at the Cripple Gate), which is 250-300 yards. Once I got him there, the cut scene finally triggered!

Hope this helps others, as it FINALLY resolved this issue for me.

• RedCenturion25
    1 posts

Cannot proceed past walls and shadows mission.
    Upon arriving at the marker in lunden. The screen goes black and shows the assassin's creed loading symbol. After roughly 20 seconds the game image returns however character cannot move, only the camera can move. Cannot proceed with the story now 😡

• Omega_Snowball
    2 posts

@ubikobold so at the start of the London campaign, you travel to the gate to meet someone and then the game goes to load a cut scene but it does not and you stuck to one place and can't move. Only option to reload the game. I have tried all suggestion on other chats and they don't work. I am 70hrs into the game and I have completed most regions now, but I can't go any more forward in the game and it very frustrating.

• Crosslock
    1 posts

When I started this mission I was able to pass the gate to get at mansion and investigate the crime, but after that everything stops. I'm unable to continue the mission because I don't know what to do next. Looking on YouTube to see what to do it supposed to go at the temple and investigate two letters. One of them I read it but the second one on the table can't do nothing. All of this also after the last update.
    Please help.

• Desante1.0
    8 posts

Worked for me on PS5

• masqueofphibes
    1 posts

It happened to me too, four or five times. Then I approached the gate from the back instead of the front and it worked right away. Try going around the back instead.

• PayneTrain3636
    2 posts

Still...doesn’t...work. Over 2 months now.

• Sai34587
    6 posts

Can't do anything with this quest. I've tried reloading an old save, approach from different directions and all I get is a loading screen and the game moves on but I can't moved. I'm on the first gen Xbox One, but everything is running great. My internet connection is perfect, no scratches on the disc, but can't do anything. I've even did a hard reset on my xbox, modem and router, and still have issues. And I did install the newest update too.

• Yoshi.Namo
    1 posts

Yes I'm having the same issue on the PS4 slim. I've tried to approach the way point at the beginning of the mission from every angle and no matter what it will always go to the loading screen and then eivor will be stuck and the cutscene doesn't play. Please fix this as its extremely frustrating because I pledged to lunden a while back and made some good progress in between and don't want to lose all of it.

• skrivergangen20
    8 posts

two patches. yet still no fix. this is disgraceful. ruined game, no word on compensation. Ubisoft, be honest with your customers and tell us when you are going to fix this.

Suggested Topics