Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RPGFiend2139
    Original poster 29 posts

@thoughttwenty I just don't feel the connection with Randvi like I do with Soma. Even Petra's romance story seems to create more of an attachment.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@rpgfiend2139 Soma would have been a great romance option. Even Randvi comments on it that there might have been something between you and Soma. Missed opportunity, especially since male Eivor doesn't have a whole lot of romance options.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@rpgfiend2139 To be honest, the gender fluidity of Evior and the Animus construct aspect of the game led me to bypass most of the romance options. I'm a male gamer controlling a female modern-world antagonist who's in turn controlling a female Evior who can look either male of female. It got a bit confusing for me, so I just stuck with killing Saxons.

• Sam_Boo26
    152 posts

I don't really understand her romance either. Even if her marriage was arranged, she's still Sigurd's wife, so I personally wouldn't romance her since he's Eivor's brother and their bond is much more important. If she wants another lover, she could find someone else LOL 😛

I would personally like to romance Hytham, or to have a real romance with Vili instead of just a fling, but it doesn't seem possible, so maybe I will just not romance anyone and see what the DLCs have in store.

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

Whatever character you will romance , it will probably end in a disaster!
    Consider the visions/prophecy of the sheer, Eivor will end up alone and with regrets.
    I don't believe in a happy ending, your love will leave or die and our main character will be the next screwed (UBI standard) victim.

• cap.cla
    86 posts

I am almost sure that the first DLC will be a second legacy of the first blade if it is confirmed that Shay is an Eivor's descendant, because he is irish

• Kormac67
    653 posts

@fylkirpanzer The permanent romance options in town are actually nice (if they had made a little effort for the love scenes, why do we even have a nudity checkbox, duh). Some progress from the one night flings only.
    Soma is not in town so she is no option.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@kormac67 I'm aware of those settlement options. Hence why I said it would have been a nice option to romance Soma. As far as her being tied to some restriction of "town" and "permanent", she leads her own town so I don't see the issue. Visit her, do romance things, repeat, etc.

• Kormac67
    653 posts

@fylkirpanzer Soma is not in her town later in the story.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@kormac67 I'm aware.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics