0 Likes/1 Replies/14 ViewsOriginal poster mattosjl_PSN 1 posts
Hello, I am here to share some ideas to DC mode in Valhalla:
- This time instead of a bunch of avatars, why not allow us to play as literally any being in game, how? well
- we open up a menu(list* instead of icons or 3d stuff to save performance) in there we select the player avatar,
- animations and color(only if the npc's are randomly generated not if they are pre-load models) also allow
- choosing wild life too,(i mean it would be better to swim if we are a dolphin or fish, or to fly as a bird or even "see the
- world in details" as a mouse ) for this restrict the tours(if have any) to be played only with humans,
- back to the avatars, if we are able to play as any npc in this theory why not go further and play
- as "not normally seen" characters like lod's, cutscene only characters, the good guys,
- the bad guys, in other words anyone else in game files, but also...
- If this happens we could also have "unlockables", dlc or in Ubi connect, this dlc characters won't be restricted to the franchise
- but this came in form of "crossovering"(?) characters from ubisoft of course, let's say, what if you want to play as Ezio or
- Altair in discovery? well a dlc(unlockable) would do that, or if you want that guy from Prince of Persia, the weirdos of
- Watch Dogs, the guys from Far Cry, the people from The Division, the Biker(from Trials), soldiers that fight "For Honor" well,
- even your Rabbids or Rayman could find their way into this, also, they could appear in their original models
- not remade or rebuild and these "guests" could come in packs or single, free or paid your choice.
- To make photo mode better in Discovery, allow us to also control time of the day, weather turn objects on/off(trees, rocks that kind
- of stuff), also let us move the avatar(position control x-y-z) within a radius to get better views for pictures, or just take the player
- away from the camera(sometimes they are just in front of a nice view or a better view would be a tree or object we can't normally
- Instead of a rushing avatar you could make optional "walk"(by a button toggle not that "touching slowy analog stick" thing)
- always running everywhere its not a good way to explore
- Final Thoughts:
- The basis of this theory is the ability to play as anyone, be that Eivor(M-F) the drunk that you find in the streets, or that
that appears from nowhere to strike you(honestly even underwater i think i see them), or Ezio, or The Prince, or Vaas, or... well you got the idea by now.
Well that is it what you think?