Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LaMOi
    Original poster 89 posts

So I have to say, I’ll come along way with this game. And what was initially a rough ride, and let’s be real there still are bumps on the road, but I am really starting to warm to this game.

i’ve got much better at the combat now. And although it remains slightly clunky, I would say it’s easily the most fun out of the last three games. It also feels the most skilful out of the three with regards to timing, positioning, carefully considering your attacks.

It’s not quite dark souls, but there is challenge to it, considering a lot of the enemy seem to be able to one-shot you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    261 posts

Seriously?

If you're killing easy enemies, just hack'n'slash, really no need for anythiing else. For toughter mobs, you're invincible once you master block/parry. Only zealots and bosses requires other strategies.

There's a reason why there's a million posts here complaining about combat.

• LaMOi
    Original poster 89 posts

@netspook

Yeah I think so. Not that the bar was high. I mean in Odyssey it just felt like you were taking off tiny minuscule little chunks of health off what were boring damage sponge enemies. So it became a war of attrition and endurance rather than skill.

where is this game is combat I just feel is a little bit more involved, there is a little bit more skill to it.

But just to be clear I’m not necessarily saying the combat system in this game is amazing, I mean compared to games like ghost of Tsushima its pretty bad. But compared to origins and Odyssey, I’d say it’s the most involved and the most fun out of the 3.

it’s still clunky mind.

• Shield_4nvil
    4 posts

@lamoi Combat the targeting aspect in this game is horrible. it's like they tried to make a dark souls and assassins creed baby.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics