Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LaMOi
    Original poster 88 posts

Do you know they really should include an option for this.

I loved it in the old FARCRY games, having to skin animals and have the animation for that. I found it really immersive...

personally I would like to see at least the option to include this animation back in the new FARCRY games.

But I thought it would be nice to include it in this game and future AC games.

I would like to see this series lean more into the kind of immersive detail is found in games like Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@lamoi They had animal skinning animations in ACIII and people complained about it; so, the next game they gave you an option to skip the animation if you wanted to. I guess now they decided to just take it out all together.

• LaMOi
    Original poster 88 posts

@jcar4327

people are idiots.... 5mins attention spans !!

it’s like waaaaah gotta pick items like candy, like I’m picking up coins in super Mario!!

for me personally it really breaks immersion. I hated in FC5 when they took all that out.

Like I said I would love this game to be way more like red dead redemption, at least in the little immersive details but that game had.

At least give those who want it the option, it would be nice.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@lamoi Unfortunately this is the world we live in where people can cry about the smallest thing and companies listen to them because they are afraid of a little bad PR. History is full of things that were not politically correct as we see them today, but were not considered taboo or morally wrong in their time. The problem is that in our current culture, especially here in the U.S., people seem to look for things to be offended by; their skin has grown so thin that the mere sight of something as silly as an animal being skinned, not even in a graphic way, in a make believe video game is offensive to them. It's too bad people can't just relax and enjoy life, and video games, without taking every little offense so seriously that they have to complain to a point they ruin it for everyone else.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

I'd like the game to be more immersive by having a quick skinning animation.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics