Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PeosforosGR
    Original poster 2 posts

I purchased the game on Black Friday and since then I have not been able to play. The reason is severe FPS drops. I can observe this problem in the Ubisoft Anvil and AMD Ryzen launch screens. It is even observed in the moving sparks on the background of the menu screen. When I started a new game, the problem became even more severe, with the FPS dropping even to zero, with no stability at all.

My system meets all the requirements (AMD Ryzen 7 2700, AMD RX5700, and 24GB of RAM) and I should be playing the game with the graphics settings at High the least.
    I tried all the following but nothing worked:

• updated AMD drivers
    • updated Windows
    • Decreased Graphics Settings to Low and FPS limit to 30
    • Verified game files
    • Reinstalled the game in a different SSD
    • Reinstalled Ubisoft Connect
    • Run the .exe as admin
    • Disable full-screen optimization in compatibility settings
    • Updated the game (1.0.4 update)

I have contacted Ubisoft support and the first time I was asked to have patience and the second time they just prompted me to the standard troubleshooting steps.
    If anyone has any other ideas that I can try, please let me know. I know that Ubisoft is working on the issue but that may take a while.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ragincrinz
    2 posts

@peosforosgr seems like a GPU issue. You are at 99% load.

• PeosforosGR
    Original poster 2 posts

@ragincrinz thanks for the reply. The GPU load is also very unstable. Also, shouldn't the load decrease as I decrease the graphics settings to low? I tried decreasing all settings to low for better performance but the problem remained.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics