Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/10 Replies/284 Views
    M4rcus-07
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi,
    I completed every region (mistery, wealth and artifacts), main mission, everything obvious... And I enter in Codex / Database / (a see following: Regions 11/11, Locations 22/23 (I missed one), People 71/72 (missed one there), Factions 9/10 (just one there also missing), Enemies 23/23. So maybe I missed something, and my question for other players (completionists): Does anyone of you have everything completed? And if you do, please send me here full list (or screenshot of complete data, so you can help me find out what I missed). Thx 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@m4rcus-07 There was another thread about this. At least the two of us had the same completions you have reported so I am not sure if it is possible to complete it at 100% yet.

• M4rcus-07
    Original poster 2 posts

@jcar4327 Yea, I know about Ubisoft Connect total progress precentige being stuck at 94% but I wander about these pages in Database, they should be completed in main game, without DLC episodes that will be released 2021 (those will have more regions and new people anyway)

• DomRyan24
    2 posts

@m4rcus-07 - same problem with same missing 3 things (1 location, 1 person and 1 faction). I think the location is meant to be the ravens clans settlement that you get at the start of the game before building any more buildings as someone mentioned this on reddit that they'd seen that but once you've past that level you can't get it so that needs to be fixed - not sure about the location or person - it might be Ragnars death place and Ragnar as there is a cut scene and story line that was cut apparently but hopefully bringing it back in

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same issue. Missing 1 location, 1 person and 1 faction, but I already finished both main and side activities in all 5 areas, so I have no idea what I am missing.

Playing on Xbox One, patched 1.1.0.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

This is happening to everyone. 1 Location, 1 People and 1 Factions are missing.
    Ravensthorpe is present in Codex DB Location as far as i know.
    Snake pit where Ragnar died has a glow when You do Odins sight, but nothing to collect.
    As for person, no clue. Has to be something quest related...

• guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts

This is my database.
    undefined

I compared my list with the one I found on Wiki and it looks like the last location I need is... the Raven's clan settlement. I don't know how I could have possibly missed that one lol. I don't know what's going on with factions though.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

Ragnar is added to People, so that is complete.
    1 Location and 1 Factions are most likely part of DLC. That does not make any sense to me, as it is forcing people to buy additional content instead of creating option to expand existing... if someone decide to buy DLC.

• guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts

I installed the latest update and now my database is complete 😃

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@marta97m Yeah, they added Repton and the natives from Vinland to mine today, That completes the codex and now show 100% completion for the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics