Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hunter1043
    Original poster 25 posts

I've completed every mystery in Suthsexe only to see that one of them was not given credit... I do an audit of each one and find out the one that I wasn't given credit for was the Fly Agaric mystery. As you see in the images below, there is not X on that spot on the map, however you can also see that the mushrooms have indeed been consumed and the jotuns subsequently fought. I wish I paid more attention at the time because I did this one on the way to Cent and then came back to Suthexe much later. I hope there is a way to get credit.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hunter1043
    Original poster 25 posts

Here are the images that I mentioned above.

undefinedundefined

• oMuscles95
    11 posts

@hunter1043 ive had the same issue but with another event in suthexe./ the world event "king of the hay people", upon killing the goliath it did not give me credit

• hunter1043
    Original poster 25 posts

@omuscles95

For that one, did you loot the chest next to him? That fixed it for me.

• oMuscles95
    11 posts

@hunter1043 yes i did loot the chest but it never registered anything

• hunter1043
    Original poster 25 posts
  • hunter1043
    Original poster 25 posts

UPDATE: There does seem to be a bug where the Mushroom Mysteries do not receive an X mark when you complete them as the Mushroom quest in Eurviscire also did not mark as complete but it turns out that I did in fact receive credit for both. I miscounted and missed the alter in Suthsexe! Oof!

Suggested Topics