Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MontresorPoe
    Original poster 1 posts

There is a broken mystery in Jorvik. The mystery where I have to carry the crippled “thief” across the river and bring him up to the bridge. What I think happened is that I broke open crates above before I even started the quest. The snake in a crate killed his boss and he doesn’t respawn. When I bring the guy to the bridge, the game just sets him down and freezes me. No cut screen, nada. Just sits there with the “thief” at his feet and I can’t move but the game still has NPCs moving.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rutunk2
    2 posts

@montresorpoe

This happened to me as well some time ago. It is now the only thing I haven't finished in the game.
    Any news on this?

• rutunk2
    2 posts

I someone even reading this?

• Furkan66386638
    9 posts

@rutunk2 the same problem also exists on the pc. will it be fixed? why an official does not respond to the issue?

• Barnsey1234
    4 posts

I have had the same problem on PS4 Pro today I have also looked at all forums and issues being fixed and this problem isn't on the list. It's the 'Bridge of Oppression' Mystery. This issue has been raised since 2 weeks into the games release. Please fix so I can complete the game and get the completion trophy it's all I have left to do.

Please read and respond

Video of the issue is on this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M-cNdmhC-KdNzb-EnPpnLBx7tqe4F5EJ/view?usp=drivesdk

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 711 posts

Hello everyone! My sincerest apologies for the delay, but I appreciate your patience! Thanks for contacting us about this and providing a detailed description and video. The Game team was able to reproduce this issue and has been working towards a fix. Please keep an eye out for future updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics