Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MidnightRaiin
    Original poster 8 posts

I had a look at the list of reported bugs and this one didn't appear, so I'm posting this here...

One of the mysteries in the Snotinghamshire region is broken for me, and I can't seem to find a way to fix this issue whatsoever.

The mystery in question is The Good Men of Sherwood. I have seen online the way to complete this mystery but I cannot execute this in game as the characters are not doing what they are meant to be doing, and one of them seems to be dead, through no fault of my own. I cannot speak to any of the NPCs or otherwise get them to acknowledge me to begin the quest, and therefore I am unable to complete the mystery. I have tried reloading the save, I have tried leaving the area and coming back, and I have tried going away to do other missions and then coming back later. I have even tried carrying the dead body away to see if the character might re-spawn when I return, but alas this also did not fix the bug either.

I fear as though the only way to fix this bug would be to go back to a version of my save before I ever encountered it, but that save is long overwritten, as I have completed much more of the story arc since.

Area on the Map:
    undefined

Dead body on arrival:
    undefined

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• XISt3PHaNi3IX
    1 posts

@midnightraiin have the same problem. No point to 100% if this doesn't work so throw the game out? It's been nothing but a nightmare from the beginning.

• MidnightRaiin
    Original poster 8 posts

@xist3phani3ix

I figure this particular mission is bugged because of a close by wolf pack spawn that can sometimes kill one of the NPCs of the mission, leaving the others on high alert.

What is particularly frustrating is this is the last mystery I have for the entire game, and the completion of it will help me get the last trophy and thus the platinum trophy for the game too.

I really hope this broken mystery can be seen by a dev and get added to an upcoming patch. Please Ubisoft! 🙏🏻

• guskof
    2 posts

Same issue for me too. The "Little John" character was killed by wolves, so I cannot complete the mystery. Hope to see him resurrected in the next patch so I can get my platnium.

• MidnightRaiin
    Original poster 8 posts

This mystery is still broken as of the latest patch 1.1.1. Please can someone put this on the list of known issues already? I'm not asking for it to be fixed tomorrow, but it would be wonderful if it was able to be addressed into a future title update at some point so I am able to hop on, complete it and then have the game 100% completed and get my platinum trophy.

• guskof
    2 posts

@midnightraiin Yep same issue for me- Little John did not get a rez on patch 1.1.1

• MidnightRaiin
    Original poster 8 posts

@guskof Hopefully this gets seen soon. I'm starting to feel like asking for a fix for this is becoming a bit of a lost cause, and getting lost in the deep ocean of other issues being reported. 😞

• Lexx-552
    2 posts

Same Issue. Character is dead and won't trigger the rest of the event. I can get the one character to ask me if I can hit one of the targets above and then nothing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics