Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KingDeadie386
    Original poster 1 posts

I am experiencing a glitch at the end of the chapter where I chose to kill Faravid. After defeating Faravid it shows the cut scene of Halfdan putting an end to his friend. He says he needs some time so I left. It shows the quest as complete but I am unable to report back to Randvi. When I go back to the royal hall Faravid is at the back hall and attacks when he sees you. I can kill him over and over. Halfdan will watch but then the only option i have is to revive Faravid or leave the area. I kept playing after that and hope there is a fix so I dont lose many hours of game play. Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MadBerserker52
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue but faravid is dead for me at least and I've done every quest but I need to complete this one to progress forward into the game and I have 100+ hours into the game and I do not wish to restart

• Rattler_018
    1 posts

@kingdeadie386 same issue I’m not sure how to progress

• Andybirds98
    3 posts

@kingdeadie386

exactly the same issue here I’ve tried everything, ive done too much to just start the game again

• Shutitnavi
    1 posts

I'm getting a glitch where when you go to talk to Halfdan to get him to go to his coronation, I walk over and hes talking to Faravid, but he is lying face down on the ground.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! We appreciate the reports on this. I'd like to see if we can grab a video showing the issue occurring for us to review further. It seems this is affecting some people in different ways, so I'm curious to know if there's any consistency to it. Furthermore, a few of you have had this issue a while ago - have things cleared up since then, or do they persist today?

Official Response

Suggested Topics