Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kamidon74
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi there,
    My game keeps freezing, I'd be more than happy to submit any error logs that are surely available.
    So I load my save, i play for about 5-10 minutes and the game crashes, I'm 99 hours into the game. I have...one territory left from the looks of things to take over, uhh power level...250 or whatever. Small town surrounded by the over 300 power level territory...yeah anyway.
    Doesn't matter what I do, birdy flies, crashes after a few minutes. I walk somewhere, game crashes.

It's happened before, a computer restart seemed to have resolved the issue, but I've done that here.
    Nvidia 2080ti super in an HP Omen with an i9 10th gen processor, 64GB of RAM. Nvidia drivers are the latest version that have recently been optimized for Cyberpunk 2070 (which I haven't played yet because I'm still on this game lol)

I also checked the known bugs, I didn't see anything about game freezes so, thought I'd bring this up.
    Thank you
    Oh also of course, windows 10, fully updated to...whatever Microsoft is now calling their builds. 20Hsomething.
    Edit: I just got done with the Verification of files. so...that came back clean I guess. Going to try the game again.
    Edit2: OH and I already tried that valhallaplus.exe version. Is that a beta? Eh still had the same issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Alarick7
    14 posts

@kamidon74 Same issue here mate. Only Hamtunscire left and it just crashes now whatever I do. Before that, the game crashes pretty rarely. Around 1 or 2 per game session. Now it's just guaranteed to crash after 5-10 minutes or so. I've tried rolling back drivers, deleting caches, verifying files, loading old saves, lowering the graphic settings. I bet my life that it's not on my end since even consoles have reported crashing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics