Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gentester
    Original poster 64 posts

I know there is a bug duplicating armour I have 2 copies of gallloglach torso and 2 huntsman torso armors, it also seems to affect runes as my inventory is just overflowing with duplicates of those.
    But I just discovered I have duplicate order medallions. I would assume also from the last patch as I don't hand them in all that often so I hadn't realised I apparently had been getting more than one on each kill.
    I haven't even started War in the North or been to Winchester or Vinland and yet when I went to hand in the medallions from Jorvik and a few other places effectively Hytham finished the entire questline - his speech was about 'The Father', who he was, his motivations, Eivor was also talking as if the questline was completed.
    I luckily had a save before I walked into Hythams bureau so its not game breaking for me as I can simply not hand in any medallions until I have done all of them
    It was massively spoilery however, even though I knew who The Father was (well its fairly obvious) but I haven't seen him or spoken to him at all in game yet.
    It adds to an ever growing list of stupidity in this game, I play on PC with specs that allow this game and Cyberpunk to play on Ultra (and with Cyberpunk's ray tracing on) and I have more than enough Ram.

1. Can't complete Cent due to Pig of Prophecy glitch
    2. Have no wolf pet or fox, they have both moved out of town
    3. Duplicate armors, runes, medallions
    4. Opals that vanish if you fail to pick them up immediately and go back for them, or glitch into the ground and can't be picked up at all
    5. Hours and Hours and Hours lost due to having to go back to previous saves and redo stuff that worked perfectly well but wouldn't complete
    6. I have to save and reload the save at the least - and often have to save and come right out of the game and go back in - to get more or less every quest to complete

I don't know the motivation behind Ubisoft releasing a game in what is effectively a beta state but I am heartily sick of endless stupid bugs of one sort or another and in future I will not be purchasing any Ubisoft game on release. Gonna wait at least 6 months and preferably much longer in the hopes that the apparently inevitable will have been sorted out by then, the happy side effect is I will no longer be paying full price for a buggy product..
    This game could have been great, I adored Origins and enjoyed Odyssey, unfortunately due to endless bugs and hassles Valhalla isn't at all great.
    It's a pain in the backside I am just trying to finish as soon as possible so that I can put it to bed and ignore it for the rest of my life.

My only guess is that they are trying to beat Bethesda to see who can have the most bugs and game breaking glitches on release. I would have thought that attitude would have been rethought after the 76 launch but apparently not

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics