Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Micdude23
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello. I'm currently doing the quest of Sons of Ragnar...once we have conquered the fortress and found the letter with Tonnas sigil, I am unable to do anything else. I've tried everything but I can't leave the fortress at all; and once I try fast travel to another place, it comes with automatic desynchronization. I tried reinstalling the game and still the same problem. My save button was also not working.

Now I managed to travel back to Norway ..my save button is working again but whenever I go back to England, I keep getting desynchronized. Can someone help me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello Micdude23! I'm sorry to hear about this issue you're having with proceeding past the Sons of Ragnar quest. It looks like you were also able to post in the Megathread about this issue, so thank you for doing that! As of right now, this is an issue that is slated to be fixed in an upcoming patch, so please keep a close eye on both that Megathread and the game's official website for more details!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics