Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Munqqiii
    Original poster 4 posts

On quest "Report to soma" when choosing who the traitor is, there is three names you can choose from (Birna, Lif and Galinn). I want to choose Galinn, after i choose Galinn my character says " Galinn betrayed you" and then i choose im sure. After that the cutscene pops up and Soma says that Lif is the traitor and murders him.I tried to look up the forums and didnt find anyone who had the same problem. I saved it there before choosing it and chose Lif and she slayed Lif and Birna and she slayed her too. I believe it is a bug that it wont let get Galinn killed. 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@munqqiii Hey there! Would you be able to share a video showing that no matter who you choose as a traitor, Galinn is never killed? This is an issue our teams are aware of, but in order to investigate further, they are requesting video footage in addition to save files if applicable. If you're playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on either a PC or PS4, please feel free to submit these files to us on a support ticket, then share your case number here as well. I'll be happy to add the files to the on-going report once received.

Official Response
  • Munqqiii
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi,

Done, sent a ticket. Hopefully it helps!

• tmark2015
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent I am having the same problem on PS4. I can do everything but the main story. Finished this arc and got Reda for daily quests but now there is nothing left to do. Max level and 122 hours in! I was able to do Lunden, Asgard, and Vinland but nothing else.

Soma doesn't talk to me (my son is playing on PS5 and the game recognized his completion so she will talk to him), Randvi just lets me see the Alliance Map, and the Alliance Map is locked on Grantebrisdgesvire as pledged since everything else available is completed.

Reloads, leaving the Animus, going to other regions and back, throwing bodies/horses at Soma, changing Eivors's gender, all do nothing.

• UbiExcellent

@munqqiii Thank you kindly! What's the case number you attached these files to?

@tmark2015 I'm sorry to hear you are also having an issue with speaking with Soma! Are you able to send over a screenshot or video clip showing what quests you have available to you by chance? This sounds like it may be a slightly different issue from what Munqqiii is encountering, but I'll be happy to look into this as well. 😊

Official Response
  • Munqqiii
    Original poster 4 posts
    • @ubiexcellent 13577776 i think is the case number where i put the clips.

• tmark2015
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you your response. I couldn't figure out how to add screenshots here, so I opened ticket 13582583 and included them there.

• UbiExcellent

@munqqiii Thanks for keeping in touch with us on this thread! I tried to view the footage you attached to your ticket, but the links provided say that the videos are unavailable to view because they are private. Are you able to change the settings on these to allow us to view them? I'm so sorry for the difficulties caused by this process!

@tmark2015 Many thanks for posting your case number here. I was able to view the images you attached to your support ticket, but I had a quick question for you. Based on what I saw, I'd like to confirm if you have successfully completed "The Stench of Treachery" and if so, which person did you choose as the traitor?

Official Response

Suggested Topics