Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Maplesmac
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello, my PC game is missing the various difficulty options for stealth. I see everyone else has them but for some odd reason i don't. My Gameplay only has Guaranteed Assassination Off/On. I can't find anyone else who has this issue. I have no idea where to start. Im on an HP Omen PC. I updated my Radeon AMD drivers (which fixed the freezing/stuttering/pausing issue).

Help!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@maplesmac Hiya and thank you for posting about this issue here. We have a detailed article that goes over how to change the difficulty of stealth elements within Assassin's Creed Valhalla that might help. However, if you still are not seeing these options in-game, please share a video showing the options you do have, so I can take a closer look at this with you.

Official Response
  • Maplesmac
    Original poster 3 posts

I sure wish I had the settings but I can’t seem to figure it out. undefinedundefined

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@maplesmac
    On my pc, you have to be in a game and then go to options and gameplay to get the stealth difficulty option. If I just start Valhalla and go options it won’t be there. Try loading a saved game first. Works for me anyways.

• Maplesmac
    Original poster 3 posts

@detroitin2019 I will try that when I get home. I’ve been playing it as is but I don’t think I’ve actually started a game from a save but rather “continue” each time.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@maplesmac
    well, continue should be fine. Atleast was for me. I should have just said make sure you are in a game and then check the options. Definitely missing if I am not in game. Good luck.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@detroitin2019 Thank you for the suggestion!

@Maplesmac If you find that accessing the settings in-game (versus launching the game but not clicking on your save file before going into your settings) does not fix this issue for you, please update this thread. I'll be happy to get this issue reported. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics