Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• brad_ruca
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, I'm brand new to the group and was curious if anyone else has run into this or it just my epic bad luck. I just claimed Sciropescire on the map and headed over there and started the war weary mission, I went through the cut scenes, but then there is no marker on the map to go to next. It's been this way for days so I've been syncing viewpoints and doing wealth missions hoping a marker will show up on the map so the story can progress. To make things even more odd there aren't bad guys anymore. I've done 2 monastery raids with no enemies!!! There has also been so many autosaves at this point that that I can't go to a save spot before I claimed Sciropescire on the map. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, great game other than this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@brad_ruca Hey there, and welcome to the forums! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed your playthrough so far despite these two bugs, but I am sorry that these issues have cropped up. For each issue, please try to provide the following:

• Video clip showcasing each error (one for the quest markers no longer appearing, and another for the enemies no longer spawning)
    • Please also let me know what steps you have tried to fix this (i.e. fast traveling, power cycling your Xbox One, etc)

Thank you! I look forward to your response.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics