Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HadesCupid
    Original poster 2 posts

In Vinland, there is a mysteries location, in the north west of the map, that has you speak to a norse woman, she is trying to get her turkey to fly back up a cliff to her. The turkey that you're supposed to lead back to her won't spawn. I have tried to exit and return, I've tried jumping between locations hoping it will show up but it never does. Please fix this, so I can finish the game. I love the game so much but these mission bugs are driving me nuts. Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@hadescupid Hello and many thanks for reporting this bug you've encountered. Do you have any game footage showing where on the map the turkey is not spawning? If so, please post that image/video clip here, so I can report this error to our dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • Oface9701
    2 posts

Same thing is happening to me. And now I read that completing this makes the Norse woman help you complete a quest. So you’re telling me I’m not gonna be able to now? Vinland is the last place I’ve traveled to and am almost at 300 hours. Cmon now

• gentester
    65 posts

@oface9701

Turkey spawned deep in the water next to where its supposed to spawn for me, only reason I knew was that I could hear it as it was stuck on a rock or something under the water but was still alive and making bird noises. Which meant I couldn't do anything with it at all. Norse woman still warbling on on the cliff above it though.
    In the end I killed it underwater. Speaking to the Norse woman at that point did nothing.
    Travelled away, did a few other things, including a save and reload, and when I came back its dead body had spawned where I assume it was supposed to be in the first place.
    I didn't try to speak to the Norse woman this time but standing as close as possible to the dead bird made her speak to me and the quest completed.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

In my second game the turkey refuse to come with me and i kill turkey and the mission are completed

• UbiExcellent

I'm glad to hear this issue was resolved for the both of you, gentester and locoporkko.

@Oface9701 Are you still unable to complete this quest? If so, please provide some footage of what's going on for you specifically, so I can get that over to the best teams possible for further review.

Official Response
  • Ulotrico
    9 posts

The same thing happened to me. The turkey was underwater. When I got close to it, it trigger Eivor's speech. I walked out of the water and the turkey followed me.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1354 posts
    The same thing happened to me. The turkey was underwater. When I got close to it, it trigger Eivor's speech. I walked out of the water and the turkey followed me.

Are you able to provide footage of this at all?

Official Response
  • Ulotrico
    9 posts

Sadly, I didn't get any video. Sorry.

• UbiExcellent

@ulotrico Not to worry! Thanks for getting back to us regardless. 😊

Official Response
  • mpcaddy
    2 posts

I've got the same problem, the turkey is spawning in the water but isn't triggering the sound nor can I appear to be able to kill it so its stopping me from completing it at all.

Got a screenshot of it in the water
    undefined

• Kormac67
    941 posts

@mpcaddy Yeah, same here. I searched a while for the thing and finally discovered it under water. But it followed me out all right and I could complete the quest.

It's a general Valhalla problem that mysteries are no quests and thus have no quest markers. Which is a problem in some of them. NPCs run away and if you lose sight of them you are stuck. Or turkeys hide in the most unnatural places. 😕

• UbiExcellent

@mpcaddy Thank you for uploading this screenshot! Are you also able to send over a picture showing where on the map you and this turkey are?

@Kormac67 I'm sorry to hear about these issues you've come across during your gameplay, but I'm glad to hear that the turkey still followed you despite being underwater.

Official Response
  • mpcaddy
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent it is directly in front of the place it is supposed be, in the screenshot you can see the pile of leaves you would jump into after speaking to the person. I can probably get a map shot at some point in the next couple of days

• UbiExcellent

@mpcaddy If possible, I'd like to add both pictures to the report (one showing the map location and the other showing the turkey underwater as seen in the picture above), so the team will have everything they need in order to try to reproduce this on their end. No worries about the wait!

Official Response
  • AnneArquis
    1 posts

Hi there. I am having the same Arne-stuck-in-water problem. I can't kill him and he won't move. Is there an email address where I can send photos?

• UbiExcellent

@annearquis Thanks for adding to this thread! Are you able to upload these images here? If so, that would be great!

Official Response

Suggested Topics