Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Downeaster2010
    Original poster 5 posts

Unable to fish, or have fishing rope. Settlement is level 3, and fish shack is built. Nothing in the Controls or game play
    to enable fishing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@downeaster2010 What platform are you on. I will explain for Xbox, but if you are on another platform someone else will need to explain.

First, you do not get a notice that you have a fishing line, at least I never seen one pop up. In order to fish on Xbox you must hold down on the Dpad and use the L stick to select the symbol with a fish on it. This will pull out the fishing rope.

• Downeaster2010
    Original poster 5 posts

@jcar4327 I am on PC, and no fishing rope, and nothing in the controls, or game play to check. I am [censored] as I
    spent $100 dollars for this game along with the DLC, and I have now come to a point where I have to fish to
    proceed further in the game. If they offered one in one of the merchant shops things could improve quickly.
    I am not new to AC games, as I have every one of them since the original one came out. I am disgusted with
    Ubisoft bugs.

• Downeaster2010
    Original poster 5 posts

@downeaster2010 You just save me. On the PC it is the G Key. I never thought to use that to
    fish. Thank you so much.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics