Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 376 posts

Hej!
    According to https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/3pJRdkfAuo94ogVkaCn03U/assassins-creed-valhalla-postlaunch-detailed
    Two new mechanics will be introduced in Valhalla. The first one was promised to december this year (this week or the next one?)

• A new game mode: the River Raids. Building on Valhalla’s core raiding mechanic, the mode will deliver a dynamic, challenging, and highly replayable raid experience.
    • In March 2021, and will also include free content including a new combat-oriented game mode

What do you expect from those features?
    Will they be able to "correct" the game by adding more replayability to it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@torfinr Hopefully the River Raids add more armor sets as a reward, that's pretty much my only hope for it. The actual replayability will have to be seen, though I'm trying to remain hopeful of that as well.

• OlmerGrey
    63 posts

@fylkirpanzer
    Wow, hold your horses, viking.
    Aren't you just asking for too much?
    Adding more repetitive missions is one thing, but adding an actual worthy reward for all that busy work, actual new content for free? - that would be too generous, too much indeed, and Ubisoft is not a charity organisation for poor people.
    Now, of course, in the future you will be able to spend more money on new armor, weapons and other stuff at Ubi-store. That is your guaranteed right as a customer.
    As a compromise, you can even reward yourself after each activity by buying something new from out there even right now. No need time to waste!
    How do you like that Lava Knight in " Darksiders" stile. Pretty cool right?

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@olmergrey Meh. As as soon as I saw the store going in the same direction as Odyssey's store, i.e. stupid fantasy stuff, I'm just not going to bother with it. Probably the only thing worthwhile in the store is maybe tattoos, some settlement stuff, and maybe a ship item or two.

• TORFINR
    @torfinr Hopefully the River Raids add more armor sets as a reward, that's pretty much my only hope for it. The actual replayability will have to be seen, though I'm trying to remain hopeful of that as well.

Ah those famous River Raids... where are they in the patch note btw? 🙄 (genuine question, I see no mention of them)

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@torfinr I didn't get a patch when I started up Ubisoft Connect so I don't think it's out yet.

• TORFINR

ok, so it seems that there are no Raid Rivers yet. Is that kind of feature added later usually, I mean separately from the patch? I was really waiting for that kind of replayability, but no. Disappointed 😕

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@torfinr I think they just added support for it, like with the Yule stuff. Meaning it's "in the game" but the switch hasn't flipped to enable it. That's usually how they did their content in Odyssey.

Either that, or they have yet to release it. Hopefully they do it soon, because I really want to play Valhalla again.

Suggested Topics