Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Buzzster99
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello All

Last night I decided to try something on a Zealot and just see how fast and often he got his health back.....I was able to corner one...Level 130...near a shore where I and my Crew kept returning and shooting everything. He got between a rock and wall and with Crew raining arrows down and me returning Spears with Missile Return...I watched as his health was draining....BUT...literally every 20 seconds, right at the half-way mark, take a Swig of Health that recovered almost 25%...back up, we get it down, take a Swig of Health...I'd go over to whack away and every swing he made was Red ...even with Duel Spears he was "Enraged" every attack....back off and again with Crew raining arrows and me returning Spears...same outcome; health get down and he just guzzle health like Vikings guzzle Mead

...in all I counted close to 16-17 times he re-filled his health...I had to call it because out of Arrows, Health, Stamina.....He left as if there wasn't so much a scratch...Full Health, Full Stamina, Full Spears, Full Arrows.....

Strange thing though, the prior Zealot didn't guzzle Health like this one....I think he was Level 90 or 100 but almost same situation with Crew raining down spears and I was returning everything he threw. So don't know if some do this, some don't but still...basically has a Bottomless Health and Stamina Regen that needs re-worked...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@buzzster99

Try poisoning him with the poison arrow abillity

• Buzzster99
    Original poster 12 posts

@wr3cker_dk ...I tried Poison Arrows..... tried Fire Arrows.....tried Exploding Arrows.....same result; get him down and about half-way mark just guzzle Health Regen, back up almost 25% to the 3/4 mark....

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@buzzster99

Try this:
    You simply need to reset the combat and you just need to run away from them, find a bush, hide until their HP Bar disappears from the top of the screen, and then reengage them in combat and it will proceed like normal.

According to:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AssassinsCreedValhala/comments/jtmtgm/zealots_regaining_full_health/

It's a glitch

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics