ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MD67man
    Original poster 7 posts

My apologies if this has been asked before. I just got into Asgard and just met The Builder. I've seem some comments that I'm in for a challenge. I'd like to come back to these missions (him) when I have some more power. I don't mind boss fights - I just don't like when I want to throw my controller out the window. Will ACV bosses scale with my level?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@md67man From the new patch, it seems yes. If your skill level is above the bosses base level, the boss will scale up to meet you.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Title Update 1.1.0 | Ubisoft Forums

• Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.
      • NPCs power will now be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player.
      • NPCs that are 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
      • World bosses will match the player's power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level. (also applies to: Alpha animals, Zealots)
      • This change applies to all difficulties.

• C-Pick
    124 posts

That sucks. Some of us would prefer not to have enemy level scaling. Why doesn't Ubisoft just make this a purely optional thing? I level up and upgrade all my weapons and armor so that I can walk around the world feeling powerful, ready to dominate anyone I come across.

If some people want to make enemies just as strong as they are at all times, then make it an option for them, but don't force the rest of us into it.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@c-pick You still can dominant with a full skill tree and on easy mode, don't worry.

Suggested Topics