Locked Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Title Update 1.1.040 Likes/1 Replies/15163 ViewsCommunity Manager Original poster UbiQuB3 48 posts
We will be deploying Title Update 1.1.0 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: December 15, 2020.
Patch Sizes and Deployment Timing:
- Xbox Series X|S: ~6.3 GB
- Xbox One: ~5.7 GB
- PlayStation 5: ~2.46 GB
- PlayStation 4: ~2.4 GB
- PC: ~5.6 GB
Deployment timing for all platforms: 1 pm CET | 7 am ET | 4 am PT | 11 pm AEDT
Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.1.0 below.
- Added in-game support for the Settlement expansion and Yule Festival
- The Yule Festival is a time-limited event with several festivities to enjoy and rewards to obtain. To bring this and future festivals to life, you'll see the arrival of the revellers just east of the current settlement.
- We’ll provide more details about the Settlement expansion and the Yule Festival in our upcoming Yule Season Preview article. Stay tuned.
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.
- Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.
- NPCs power will now be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player.
- NPCs that are 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
- World bosses will match the player's power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level. (also applies to: Alpha animals, Zealots)
- This change applies to all difficulties.
- Added loot-able chests to the Grand Magaester's hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from a very specific moment in the game. Spoilers.
- Addressed an issue where the Crit. Spark rune would not work when slotted into bows.
- Addressed an issue where wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.
- Royal Guard
- Viper Bow
- The Mark of Sol
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (PC) Addressed some freezes when performing specific actions for the first time.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that could cause freezes during Splash Screen.
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Addressed various graphics issues.
- Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue where fish may lay on its side during the fishing animation.
- Addressed an issue where some NPCs would cut the air instead of wheat. *practice doesn’t always make perfect.*
- Addressed an issue where NPCs that are being assassinated while being unconscious would sometimes get up during the animation.
- Addressed an issue where Mimir's head tattoo would not be displayed correctly.
- Addressed an issue with jagged sea foam.
Quests, World Events, Side Activities
- Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre where Aelfgar didn't move to the assault location.
- Addressed an issue where players cannot complete Honor's Hubris.
- Note: This fix will spawn Ljufvina again, reset her position, and restart the quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when The Baker's Plaint wasn't completed. *Your watch has ended, Tarben.*
- Addressed an issue where Fast Travel wouldn't be available under certain conditions when returning to England after completing the Hordafylke arc.
- Addressed an issue where Allies would not help Eivor opening doors at the Isle of Ely Monastery. *Team work makes the dream work!*
- Addressed an issue with the Settlement Anomaly's light beams that prevented players from completing the anomaly.
- Addressed an issue in Well-Traveled where the objective would not update under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where Fenrir could get stuck underground.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would sometimes be levitating during Assault outros. *No more Wingardium Leviosa for this one.*
- Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where Jotuns would be able to pass through the shield after the Bring the Invaders into the Shield objective was completed. *You shall not pass!*
- Addressed an issue in Brewing Rebellion where the cutscene wouldn't trigger when the door was opened by an NPC by accident.
- Addressed an issue in The False Ealdormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. *This Hunwald ain’t loyal...*
- Addressed an issue in Kingdom’s End where Guthrum doesn't leave the Hamptun Blockade area after releasing the prisoners or could randomly become inactive.
- Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in The Goddess of Birth that prevented players from completing the event.
- Addressed an issue in Glory Regained where players could become stuck on the platform with the horn.
- Addressed an issue in View Above All where the quest objective would sometimes not update after closing the gates.
- Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages where players couldn't complete the quest under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in The Boar with the Golden Nose where players couldn't complete a world event due to Lady Trotters not spawning.
- Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where players would die when returning to Asgard.
- Addressed an issue in Cruel Destiny that prevented players from proceeding to the second phase of the boss fight. *Quest name checks out.*
- Addressed an issue in Madness of the Stones that prevented players from proceeding with the quest.
- Addressed an issue in Bleeding the Leech that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue where Petra would run into the opposite direction of the Elk. *See this, Petra?*
- Addressed an issue where players could sometimes not get back into the room with the Norns.
- Addressed an issue in Giants of Fimbulwinter where Eivor could get stuck inside the quest area.
- Addressed an issue in Smashing the Compass that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in War Weary where players couldn't re-enter the church under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in War of the Collectors where the world event wouldn't be completed under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in The Big Finish where the quest objective wouldn't update further.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir's Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.
- Addressed an issue in Firing the Arrow where the quest objective would sometimes not update.
- Addressed an issue where some players couldn't progress the game anymore upon reaching England after Title Update 1.0.4.
- Addressed an issue with the SteinnBjorn encounter.
- · Addressed various object or texture placement issues.
- · Addressed various instances where the player could become stuck on objects.
Gameplay, Combat, AI
- Addressed various NPC behavior/animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using Piercing Shot).
- Addressed an issue with spears not being effective to destroy windows.
- Addressed an issue where the fishing hut kid was roaming Ravensthorpe instead of being at their house. *You’re officially grounded.*
- Horses will now run away when being hurt with a torch.
- Addressed an issue where Jotuns could sometimes warp into walls when shape shifting. *Gidgud*
- Addressed an issue where monks would sometimes stand still and not perform their tasks.
- Addressed an issue where hitting a horse with a Saxon boat will cause it to disappear when mounting it. *Insert what.gif here*
- Sprint will now be interrupted by actions other than dodging.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would become invisible to AI detection when fast travelling during a dice game.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs may randomly start pirouetting on a Saxon boat. *Whatever floats your boat I guess.*
Abilities, Perks, Skills
- Addressed an issue where players couldn't perform heavy attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.
- Addressed an issue where Frostruin's perk wouldn't activate even when conditions are met.
- Addressed instances where players were able to open barred doors with the Dive of the Valkyries ability.
- Addressed an issue where the Level 2 Incendiary Power Trap couldn't be detonated a second time when the first trap was set off by an NPC.
- Addressed an issue where Man's Best Friend wouldn't deal any damage to Zealots in some instances. *Good boi.*
- Largely increased Mastery Points cap.
User Interface / HUD
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Items that are part of a bundle in the Animus Store will now show the corresponding items in the Details Page.
- Addressed an issue where players could sometimes lose weapons when performing a dual weapon swap.
- Tweaked Reda's Informer icon to make it appear smaller.
- Changed Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it more distinguishable from Adrenaline upgrades.
- Torches/oil jars can now be dropped/put on the ground with Y/Triangle.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to get the beggar reward several times.
- Addressed an issue where stats wouldn't update after leaving offline mode.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn't interact with Reda anymore.
- Added "OFF" to Quick-Time-Event Input type in the menu. (Turning this option off will allow the game to bypass mashing actions during some boss encounters)
- Addressed an issue with Alpha Animals where players wouldn't be awarded the skill point when animals were not killed by the player.
- Addressed an issue where Opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection.
- Addressed an issue where Experienced Travelers would unlock locations for the wrong territory.
- Addressed an issue where players wouldn't be able to create or load a manual save anymore.
- Addressed an issue where Layla's laptop couldn't be navigated with Focused navigation.
- Named Cloud saves appropriately.
- Cloud saves will now be named Autosave/Manual/Episode Save CLOUD
- Addressed an issue where Saves could be displayed as corrupt when saving when the internet connection is lost.
- Addressed an issue on where the pathfinder setting resets to Custom after rebooting the game.
- Addressed an issue on where cloud saves could disappear under certain conditions.
- Addressed an issue where filters reset to no filter when adjusting other values in Photo Mode.
- Addressed an issue where the Photo Mode camera could get stuck in objects.
- Photo Mode Frames will now function correctly.
- (PC) Addressed an issue with the benchmark tool that caused the tool not to collect data for a moment after unpausing the session.
- (PC) Addressed an issue where VRAM indicators did not correspond with actual VRAM consumption.
- Reduced intensity and duration of the parry rumble. *Controllers go brrrr.*
- (PS5) Addressed an issue on PlayStation 5 where the Season Pass wouldn’t be displayed as OWNED after purchase.