ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• name_is_gone
    Original poster 19 posts

So Zealots... I met first one in England, power lvl 90, I was lvl 35 or something. Thought - what the heck, why not, let's try. Managed to get him to half HP easily and not even using healing, lost about 20% of my HP and suddenly - I was doing no damage, I was not hitting him despite animation and sound of hitting him present, my axes just went straight through him as if he was made of thin air. What the...? Is it intended? But what if I actually am able to beat that guy of higher power level? Game says "lol nope, wait till you level up"? I can't record video but that's really, really weird. It's not like Dark Souls punishing me for being idiot taking 3 black knights at the time, I get that, it's not the way you fight there but Valhalla punishing me for being idiot to even play it. I easily took down Phylakes in Origins being way higher level than me (I was hunting them because wanted to get that black armor fast lmao) and here it's just... nope *disappointed face* Thoughts?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MitchThundercok
    27 posts

This occurred with the Zealot 'Cola' for me. Was tearing it up, right until the last 1 of 3 health segments, then nothing. Utter BS. First 2 health bars I knocked down quick, then nothing.

It's crappy programming when the game has to cheat to win.

• name_is_gone
    Original poster 19 posts

It's crappy programming when the game has to cheat to win.

Yeah... like so many MMOs nerfing players' powers for the game to win because players are smarter than this crappy programming and they know how to power up and use skills. But I wouldn't expect this from single player game, like come on, I am apparently smarter and I don't want the game to cheat, I want to win honestly LOL El stupido as hell -_-

Suggested Topics