Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• scleralp
    Original poster 1 posts

Same here, except with Hunwald. Please fix this ASAP Ubisoft or I will be getting a refund.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tonteri93
    2 posts

Im stuck A sword shower in anecastre quest. I think that is bug. I have to follow that man but i cant because he not move

• munirafnan01
    1 posts

Hunwald is just standing outside the camp and not moving no matter what i do. I am supposed to possibly follow him into the camp but he is stuck outside and nothing is being able to be done in that state.

• cool-colby
    1 posts

I’m at the follow Hunwald step of the quest, I followed him to the camp and the quest marker is over him but I can’t speak to him or move forward in the quest

• rossa500
    1 posts

undefined

Bug nella missione "pioggia di spade ad anacastre" , dice di seguire il personaggio ma non si muove lui Non potendo finire l'assalto e la missione

• SlickyRicky4269
    7 posts

So right after one of the Order of the Ancient members reveals himself, you need to follow Hunwald to a camp he's setup with a fyrd. I follow him all the way into the camp, and he gets off his horse and stands there. The quest objective stills says to follow him even if I'm standing directly next to him. It will not progress no matter what I've tried. I'm playing on the PS4 version of the game.

• jackslot1
    5 posts

@cool-colby same and its the 18 like fix this [censored]

• danigabraeel97
    2 posts

Just now i got the quest to follow Hunwald to the camp, and while hes walking he wont say anything. When you reach the camp with hunwald, Hunwald just stays stuck at the table and i cant continue the quest and it keeps say Follow hunwald.

Things i tried :

1. Run away and back
    2. restart game
    3. Start other quest line and back to Hunwald
    4. did Jotunheim questline
    5. lured enemy soldiers to interact maybe would trigger something?

Unfortunately nothing worked and i hope people would find out here on the forum.
    Please let us know if u know how to fix this issue, would help alot of people ! 🙂

• jp08_pires
    3 posts

During this quest i have the objective that is to "Follow Hunwald", and when I follow him, he just goes walks towards a table with a map on it and nothing happens. I can't continue the game main story because of this bug. This happened on PS4.

• c.latham3
    1 posts

Bug on a sword shower in anecastre. Says to follow hunwald even though we have arrived at our location and will not let me advance with the mission.

• ZilverKingzZ
    1 posts

*Spoilers if you haven't played the Lincolnscire arc*

I don't know if anyone else has this issue but could you please tell me. It is when you are at the objective of following Hunwald and you arrive at the camp and the mission will not progress to the next objective.

I have reset my game twice and I am still in the same position. I am also new to the forum so how can I tell ubisoft of this issue.

Thank you.

• rapidibex93
    2 posts

@jp08_pires on xbox to!!! 😠

• WhatsADanny
    9 posts

When I followed Hunwald to Wynmere Lake at about 50m North of the entrance he just stopped. Now won't move. Tried going back to an old save. Forcing a desynchronization. Fast traveling away and coming back. Changing quests. Nothing.
    Xbox Series X.

@ubi-baron that workaround unfortunately didn't work for me. Hunwald is stuck 50m North of the camp for me.

• WhatsADanny
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • jackslot1
    5 posts

ok a fix is move the guy with the horse into the camp near the table on the left post and the mission will update

wont lie tho moving that guy was the most annoying thing is this game so far

undefined
    put him where our character is in the picture hope it helps

• danigabraeel97
    2 posts

@jackslot1 Thank you that worked, just gotta move hunwald that direction indeed, i used the dash to let him fall everytime so i can move him that direction. Thanks

• rapidibex93
    2 posts

@jackslot1 doesn't work for me... how the f*** is that even possible?

• jackslot1
    5 posts

@rapidibex93 u know it didnt work for me when i did that the first time and i went and did other things but now im at a point in the game where i have to do that to do anything so i tried doing that again and it worked i threw him around that area for like 30 mins before i found that spot lol maybe try again and just keep moving him around that area

• WhatsADanny
    9 posts

@jackslot1 this worked for me! beat your time too! 20 minutes of dashing at Hunwald did the trick. He was in the vicinity of that picture maybe 6m back before it updated.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@jackslot1 Thank you for providing that workaround, although obviously not an ideal solution, we're happy to hear it's helped others stuck at this point.

We have identified a fix for this issue, and it will be resolved in an upcoming patch.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics