Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ManagedCat288
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer

I chose Hunwald as the new leader but the quest line has dropped out of the Quests menu. I can't progress to finding the Bishop at all.

I can no longer find Hunwald either. The last complete quest was where the Stone Falls and Hunwald chose to bury the dead.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

@ManagedCat288 - Hello there! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. Do you mean that, once you chose Hunwald as the new ealdorman, he disappeared from the game? Have you been able to look just outside of Lincoln to see if Hunwald is here?

If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows this, as well as that "A Sword Shower in "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" is missing from your quest log following the completion of "Where the Stone Falls?" Thank you!

Official Response
  • MoarLazers
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • icebucketwood
    4 posts

This problem was NOT resolved for me TU 1.2.2 or the later update this week. Hunwald is still standing still some 60m East of the camp. Quest still shows "follow Hunwald" but he doesn't go anywhere and I can't speak with him.

edit: PS4 Pro

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @icebucketwood! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to follow Hunwald in "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" following the release of TU 1.2.2. To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • Hunwald does not move when you are prompted to follow him, preventing you from progressing in the quest.

We can then pass this report along to the development team so they can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • icebucketwood
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • icebucketwood
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • icebucketwood
    4 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thank you so much for that video, @icebucketwood! I've passed this along to the development team and reopened the investigation into this issue. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics