Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thegardener25
    Original poster 129 posts

As part of Ubisoft's 'Happy Holidays' giveaway. They are giving players who haven't already unlocked Bayeks outfit in ubiclub/connect, a chance to claim it NOW!

So Ubisoft is giving away free rewards each day from December 14th - Dec 18th!

As I said in the title, Todays reward is the Bayek outfit, as well as a 'Seafarer Settlement pack'! You have to go to the ubisoft website & click on the 'Happy Holidays' link to claim rewards. They won't appear in your game straight away (I'm not sure when they'll appear)?

I don't know at what time this offer went live, so if you want it, claim it now! There was no publicity about this as far as I'm aware, I just happened to catch a jorraptor vid on youtube about half an hour ago that mentioned it. Pass on the word to anybody that has the game (if you want). Because I guarantee, that in coming days, weeks & months to come there will be posts complaining about 'Locked content'!

Check the website each day for the next 4 days, because new rewards still to come. Whether I actually use any of this stuff, I'll wait and see. I just take everything the game has to offer.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@thegardener25
    Thank you VERY much for the info 🙂

Btw, I couldn't find this on the website, but found it easiely on Ubisoft Connect (PC). When you register, it says the rewards will appear directly in your inventory ingame within 7 days, and that a confirmation email will be sent.

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@thegardener25 I just did it !! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THIS, UBISOFT ❣ ❣

I've been very busy and can finally play more starting tomorrow - I'm really loving this game the more I get into it.
    I just started my Settlement in England yesterday.

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

Thanks too, Gardner! nice of you to announce it here 😄

• Morrowless
    3 posts

Cool move by Ubi.

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@morrowless Yes, totally unexpected and appreciated 😄
    I'm really loving this game and it plays well on my XB1 so far.

• Sam_Boo26
    160 posts

I claimed it yesterday! I still don't have it but I can't wait to have it hehe, that's really cool 🙂

• Thelise
    6 posts

Awww... I didn't see this until too late. Would have been nice if I got an email or a notification on the title screen of the game.

• Raenith
    10 posts

They've done it again! Got to make sure to check Ubisoft's websites, forums, Connect launcher, Facebook and Twitter every single day. Actually make it twice a day! -_-

• Kloiee
    1 posts

@thelise
    i just missed it as well. =(

• jodigirl116
    7 posts

@thegardener25 the Bayek outfit is unlocked for me, but I don't see the Seafarer set yet

• thegardener25
    Original poster 129 posts

@netspook I received the email yesterday (Tuesday), just after 7pm. The Seafarer set dropped a couple of hours earlier in-game. I've got the Bayek outfit in my inventory, just equip in the Torso, & Eivor is wearing the entire outfit. I'm not sure what the deal is, because it's that basic rusty-red colour, where it only has one Rune socket! I took it to the Blacksmith to upgrade it, but apparently it's fully upgraded?

• bitebug2003
    106 posts

Should have been a Mythical

It has 1 rune slot
    It can't be upgraded / enhanced
    It has no perks

It looks good though

• RietN7
    11 posts

@bitebug2003 they should bring in a cosmetic slot instead for each armor piece, that way we can style our characters without breaking armor set bonuses

• Netspook
    287 posts

UPDATE:

You can now get all the limited time gifts they've offered the last days in one package, including the Bayek outfit. Open Ubisoft Connect and see the banner in the News section.

Not sure how long this will last, so HURRY.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics