Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Brianjlee66
    13 posts

@tchester1980 I also have the two fish to catch, so leaving that alone for now an waiting till I see a genuine person that has caught the fish.

I managed to avenge the deaths of four players at the farm near the ruined tower and now it has stopped working again. Ive tried the lob out, forced restart etc etc.

Does anyone know if this has become bugged again, or has something changed in how you do it.

The only two thing I have left to do. I am genuinely considering a solicitors letter to UBIsoft to ask for a refund on the game as under the sale of goods act the game clearly doesn't provide what it was sold to do.

One other thing, could someone help me with. My berserker stuff was all maxed out to the best standard and twice now it has reverted back to a basic outfit.

getting seriously fed up now. some people do like to 100% complete a game

• RichtofenLeo
    1 posts

Well update 1.2.0 and i still can't find these fish. OMG ubisoft it's si embarrassing!!

• ArnoTheChef
    5 posts

Ubisoft at this point you might as well remove the challenge im fed up with these [censored] fish. Fishing has been bugged since launch and is a shame that a AAA company can't even fix 2 FISHES BUT ADD MORE CATS WHEN NOONE ASKED FOR IT

• Tetsedah
    7 posts

Well, that explains why after 6 hours of fishing I aint cathing the suckers. At least the problem is known, and I will be waiting patiently for a fix!

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@tchester1980 More cats: Hell yeah

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@tetsedah Join the club that existed since launch 😓

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

I really wonder if jason schreier has inside knowledge about this, i am really tempted to ask him about it 🤔 🤔 🤔

• Tetsedah
    7 posts

@boo-yah1907 Yeah, i have seen the threads. Still, best thing we can do is wait. Besides, we know they are working on the problem. Some bugs are just easier to catch then other ☺

• boo-yah1907
    233 posts

@tetsedah Nah, sadly i am not that optimistic, they could not even provide us with a possible answer on the cause of this problem. Yet they are willing to put out more buggy, wayyy bigger, non required features. They simply dont shift their focus towards this.

• Tetsedah
    7 posts

@boo-yah1907 Well, development departments are usually devided. One part does new features, the other one does bug-fixes, for example. I totally understand that some people reached the end of their patience. But in the end, best thing we can do is trust in what they are doing, and wait untill they released a fix.

• Angry_Monkey_79
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis will ubisoft ever fix the fishing? Big mackerel still don't seem to exist.

• Grasman79
    3 posts

It’s a shame that Ubisoft is not addressing this issue or giving us any info. They know that we will complain and post this stuff but no matter what we will still give the game our time and give Ubisoft our money. “ They have us”. I have personally spent a lot of money on the game and in game purchases. They fix nonsense bugs over and over but can’t put in 2 lousy fish. It’s sad because I will continue to support a game franchise that seems to not support its gamers. I guess you got my money so who cares. But I feel like a fool and will continue to be one.

• JamesLogan491
    94 posts

@grasman79 You feel like a fool and is willing to continue being one. Maybe you should get help.

• Grasman79
    3 posts

@jameslogan491 trying to get help from Ubisoft that’s why I posted

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

I too am affected by this issue; as a completionist myself I really want to complete all fishing challenges and get the weapon. Like many here, I am getting desperate by the seemingly inaction from the side of the staff.

But I would also like to urge all of us to remain calm and civil; resorting to verbal abuse or trolling certainly would not make the situation any better. In the path of pursuing justice, take care not to become the very thing you hate.

Ubisoft if you could see this, even if you cannot offer a quick solution, at least keep us informed of your investigation and progression of fixing the issue. If it is more complicated than we think, no worries, but at least inform us to ease our worries.

Please keep up with the good work of patching the game. Love patch 1.2.0.

• xrayspex_73
    150 posts
    Well, that explains why after 6 hours of fishing I aint cathing the suckers. At least the problem is known, and I will be waiting patiently for a fix!

You better be VERY patient then....

• Tetsedah
    7 posts

@xrayspex_73 Sure ....enough other things to do in the game.

• theratpack1020
    3 posts

I've tried fishing the hot spots for all three types of fish, and even browsed other support forums to see where people might have found these three types, and there doesn't seem to be any (big) Flatfish, (big) Mackerel, or (small) sturgeon? These three fish are all required to complete the fishing deliveries although I haven't been able to find those three specific fish? Anyone else having this issue or is Unisoft aware of this and it potentially looking into fixing this or at least changing the fish type needed to complete the delivery?

• Strongman77
    7 posts

Today is 17:th March 2021 Still No Big Flatfish and Still No Big Mackerel.
    The update didn't fix that issue.
    In pending fixes Ubisoft mentions issues with fishes missing though .

• Strongman77
    7 posts

@theratpack1020 Same issue here but found the small Sturgeons below a Castle in Cent

Suggested Topics