ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valhalla2015
    79 posts

@yesin069 I’m grateful to Jorraptor for providing us with that information. The problem is that it should have been announced here on this forum by a Ubisoft representative.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Assassin's Creed Valhalla – Dev-Blog: Updates & Abläufe (ubisoft.com)

This is a great step in the right direction from Ubisoft. At least they show some transparency now.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@yesin069 AccessTheAnimus or AndyReloads are 2 of the best, probably the best even. The work access the animus does is incredible, so much depth its phenomenal

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Dev Blog: Update Pipeline (ubisoft.com)

Sadly we have to live with this bug until JUNE! No fix in the next update!

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@yesin069 interesting a partial fix will come out in next weeks update, be interesting to see what that is. Full fishing part:

• Missing fish: As we’ve shared, we found a potential fix at the beginning of April to populate the missing fish across England. As this solution has a direct impact on existing fauna and mechanics, we moved the full fix into June to further test and refine. However, there’ll be a partial solution with Title Update 1.2.1 (April).

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Hopefully the first DLC won't be filled with bugs because patches will take a week longer to release.

All in all: I appreciate the communication from Ubisoft. Great work!

undefined

• ElMadre1
    93 posts

@sooupper Small sturgeon is obtainable. There are videos in this thread showing the exact location.

• KopfSmertZz
    86 posts

Lets hope that title update 1.2.1 restores the missing big fish. I'll be waiting for my big flatfish around the waters at the Brerdinges Roman Ruins: (https://mapgenie.io/assassins-creed-valhalla/maps/england?locationIds=58468) on the north-east coast of the Isle of With. "The water is boiling with them"

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@kopfsmertzz yeah. The only ones I managed to catch went under your boat and swim away..twice happened me
    . At least is not necessary for the platinum but I want to complete all. Matilda will be fixed so that's enough for me for now.
    I wonder If Sunnivas death will be fixed anytime soon.There's people stuck in the
    main story for soo many months. A total game breaker . Really hope they fix that soon for the sake of those gamers.

• xrayspex_73
    163 posts

So the fix won't be live until June, yet the picture on the roadmap for 1.2.1 is Eivor fishing as to make us think you are addressing it in 1.2.1.

So lame.

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@xrayspex_73 well am not sure. Is addressed for June but at the same time they say they kind of manage a temporary fix or something. Sorry my memory is terrible.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@garbo3 Indeed that's what that post said. My guess is they are going to allow the concerned big fish to be awarded through other means temporarily so that we can complete the fishing challenges get the Swordfish sword, as they re-write the coding.

I do not mind the wait - I think for now I will go back to grind some mastery ability points in AC Odyssey, and wait for Resident Evil Village.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@imaginaryruins

The post from Ubisoft also suggests some bigger changes to the animal system as a whole in the update in June. Maybe there will be some new features or some new behaviors. When we look at their 5 new 5 weeks rule the update will likely release on the 1st of June. Strangely they seperated the update and the mastery challenges in their roadmap. I would think that the game mode will also be in this patch because 5 weeks from this date we will be in summer in already have the next event.

I think the patch next week will implement those fish types at handpicked location so we can at least grind them there. Hopefully we will find those locations fast and also be able to hunt big fish with arrows again. The traditional way of catching fish is just too time consuming when you search for just two specific types in the whole world.

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@braudrist looooool you are great hahaha

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@yesin069 ahhhhhh I suck with the bow. I am using it now to try to improve as probably this master they talk about will make you use the bow for challenges
    I always fish the normal way and yes,is time consuming.

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@garbo3
    Well, I recieved achievment "Good catch" for fishing with bow....I think I used fihsing line on maybe 4-6 species. Not complaining tho, saved me a lot of time.

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@vilemos then you must be good!! 😉

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@garbo3 Weird thing is, that you should recieve the achievment for catching the fish with fishing line. Gotta admit, this was one of the better bugs I've had so far.

• Garbo3
    780 posts

@vilemos True. But a NPC suggests you can always use the bow to fish . They just wanted to stop people fishing with Odins spear but thats been patched anyway.
    So maybe bow counts as a legitimate way of fishing . I don't remember who told me to use the bow. Maybe the annoying kid from the fishing hut at the settlement . God I used to mute the sound when checking the delivery list. Never shut up that child lol
    I remember it said there's faster ways to fish like the bow.

• AccountDelete83
    6 posts

I uninstalled the game and will not buy Ubisoft titles again if they don't change the way they work. I spent 120 euros for a broken game.

The goal for Ubisoft is profit and they have no respect for their customers.

Suggested Topics