Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@seba84_2005 yeah so??? how and where dude, ok you are the best now let us find them too

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@demoni81 cant help but thinking it might be fake

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

I fix this by using the inventory editor mod.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@seba84_2005 using mods on a fresh aaa game like this... naah, i rather wait for them to fix it

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

@boo-yah1907 I will also wait for the fix. I have save before use mod. I mainly wanted to see if these fish exist in the game at all.

• dlmthree
    77 posts

There are so many things to fix that I am not seeing any improvement coming any time soon.

• Big fishes not spawning at all
    • Fishes suddenly despawning, even at the end of the line
    • Fishes having a life of their own and not responding to controls and pulls
    • Fishes swimming over your boat

At this point the easiest solution would be to put these fishes on vendors for 100 silver so we can finish our fishing requests and get our rewards.

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

@dlmthree I had no problem catching the big ones exscept for big flatfish and big mackerel.

In England, fish spawn depending on the weather. The sea must be calm. If the water has a white coating and there are large waves, there will be no fish and they will disappear right in front of your eyes. Last patch fix this problem in Norway.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@seba84_2005 oh no it did not! once, dont remember where, there were 40-50 fish on one location i turned the camera walked a few steps turned back and all of them were gone...

• grahamfischer
    27 posts

@seba84_2005 also having this same problem, having a couple of other fishing issues i posted about too

• grahamfischer
    27 posts

@boo-yah1907 folcanstan dock has magic disappearing fish, youre lucky to even get one small pulse on them before they vanish. also, fix that [censored] please. its called odins vision, not odins stroke where im doing it every 3 seconds to follow the damn fish

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@grahamfischer It was in norway. wouldn't it be fun if odins pulse actually electrocuted them 😜

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@grahamfischer well when you do it to an enemy they keep being lit up red, that could be done for fishing and hunting

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

These 2 fish seem to not exist, the small and regular variants spawn fine but the big ones are nowhere to be found. Me and many others have spent hours searching the right areas but they don't spawn. This is alongside the coastal fish in England disappearing when there is waves (same issue as Norway) that was supposed to be fixed.

• grahamfischer
    27 posts

@boo-yah1907 lol that would be hilarious. i wish the duration they were highlighted lasted just a little longer. sad to see theres so many bugs with the main game they havent even acknowledged this problem yet. @Ubi-Baron

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@grahamfischer They haven't acknowledged the opal bugs either; other than a community rep coming in and saying they have forwarded the info on. It would give me some piece of mind if they would at least list the smaller issues in the known issues thread. I've been pretty lucky in not having to deal with any major bugs so for me the minor bugs are the ones that are important and just an acknowledgement on a list would go a long way. I mean I understand they have bigger fish to fry right now and it will likely be a bit before they get to these, but put it on the list.

• usrnmz56789
    4 posts

FIX THIS [censored] PLEASE! We all have wasted hrs if not days looking for this [censored] fish and we can't find them because they don't exist! 2 updates and still no [censored] solution, does anybody work there? Can someone please take the 20mins to add this fish(BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG) to the game that we all payed for.... PLEASE!

• Temp95014
    3 posts

@usrnmz56789

are you seeing other fish? I haven't been able to see any fish at all in the water recently, at least on the English coastline. They still show up normally in Norway and in rivers/lakes.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@jcar4327 i have a case opened, it kept getting refreshed as "new" for a long time and now it is getting refreshed as "in progress" as soon as they post an answer i would let you know. but it does not seem likely. As far as the opal bugs, even though i encountered only 1 that is in jorvik next to a bull skull at a small waterfall, towards the back of the city, there were similar bugs in odyssey and it took them some time to fix it.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@boo-yah1907 I would appreciate that info on your case if they post a reply. And I am not too concerned about them fixing the opal bugs quickly, I understand they have bigger and more pressing issues to deal with. Even the fish issue is likely a low priority right now.

Edit: I'll add that I'm only really upset because they haven't acknowledged either issue in the known issues thread so that people know they are aware of it and will be fixing it sometime in the future.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@jcar4327 yes i am having a few of them like items duplicating and downgrading. also crash freeze and having to restart my pc...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics