Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer, All this greatly interferes with the solution of the problem. I don’t know why you didn’t like the link in the screenshot. I did not create a YouTube channel for uploading videos with bugs for Ubisoft games.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 773 posts

Thank you for the alternative video link, @alexaetm. I also apologise for misunderstanding - I thought what you meant previously was that you had failed to add a hyperlink to your image in order to lead to your video, not that you wanted me to type out the link from your image as an alternative. This is why I recommended using an alternative site, as it also means that your links in future won't be blocked as spam.

I've watched your video through and can see that you had immediately approached Arth after handing in the final items to get the final delivery task. Since then, have you also tried fast-travelling to another region and back, or entering and exiting the Animus, before returning to Arth and asking him about the final task again?

Other players have reported that it takes a little time for the next delivery to become available, so I would recommend trying some alternative activities and then returning to Arth after a couple of in-game days to see then whether he presents you with the final delivery task. If he does not, please provide a new video showing you completing at least one of the steps I've outlined above, and then I can pass both of these to the developers in a new investigation. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello! I used fast travel in the game and Arth still wouldn't give me the swordfish mission. I will try to play for a while in the game. I will report the result later.

However, I want to note that the same is with me with the hunter in the settlement and his orders. I completed all orders, but did not receive the task for the Magyar hunting bow. I have been playing for two months now and have been in the game for a long time, but also did not receive the last task from the hunter. As in the case of the fisherman Arth.

• AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello! I played for a long time. I think I figured out what the problem is. New orders for the hunter and fisherman did not appear until I upgraded the settlement.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @AlexAetM!

Thanks for providing us with an update! Yes, as you continue to upgrade your settlement, new orders will appear. I didn't realise this myself at first as well, so I was surprised when I paid Wallace and Arth later visits and saw there were more orders available than when I'd last checked 😱

Once you reach settlement level 6, they should have all of their orders available. After completing these, if you still cannot collect the Swordfish or Magyar Hunting Bow, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CoastalFilms
    1 posts
    Found Big and Regular pollack on PS4 they were in a pond in Hamtunscire south of Readingum Abbey.

I reset my password. Found this comment. App then crashes. Re login to find this comment again just to say thank you! 😂 This was my last fish and was bugging me. The real allusive one was the Halibut (regular) had to get x5 of those suckers. Finally ended up finding a spawn point at this Forward camp in East Anglia. The trick was to get a couple quick save, then close the application and re load. I tried meditation but it wasn't having the same effect my guess is because the game doesnt load another a different server like you would by closing and loading a new session.

• Khaos004
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Khaos004
    27 posts

I see 5 new Ubisoft Connect challenges were added for the DLC. Stinky but Deadly couldn't have been added back in at the same time?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@CoastalFilms - I'm glad to hear that you've been able to successfully find pollock and halibut! 🎣

@Khaos004 - Rest assured that "Stinky but Deadly" will be added back to the core challenges soon! Once we know for certain when this challenge will be re-activated, we will share this information within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Fudz4
    26 posts

Hello everyone,

Im currently out of the loop, can anyone debrief me on the fishing bugs, what is fixed and what is not?

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@fudz4 All the fishes can be found now,but big Flatfish and big Mackerel only can be found in specific spots shown in Ubi-Woofer video,taking into account that the big mackerel only spawns at dawn.

You can finish all de fishing hut deliveries now and get the swordfish reward,but the core challenge was took out, so when they activate it again in a future update we will get ubi connect reward for that specific challenge .

• Fudz4
    26 posts

@garbo3 Thanks very much I was able to get the swordfish this afternoon, now off to Ireland 🙂

Far too late a fix for this though.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@fudz4 yep. Enjoy Ireland 😊

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for helping out, @Garbo3! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to unlock the Swordfish, @Fudz4! I hope you enjoy your adventures in Ireland 😄

Official Response
  • EinonDarkblade
    2 posts

What am I missing? I still can’t find big mackerel or flat fish. I thought I had a big mackerel but it’s missing from my inventory.

• Inky_Paws
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

I...am I missing something?

I've come back from clearing Ireland. I have gone to catch the big flatfish, and I can't land it. It just goes round and round under the boat. Big bream are also refusing to land so I resorted to shooting them with a bow.

Had repeated instances of nothing spawning as well. Will see if not having the Druid weapons equipped does anything. 😵

• SpirantCrayon22
    316 posts

@einondarkblade

Have you gone to the specific locations where they spawn?

• SpirantCrayon22
    316 posts

@inky_paws

I think you need to fish from the shore, not from a boat, seem to recall that is still a problem. Bow also might be a problem with fish vanishing (from what I have read). I got mine by standing on the shore to fish.

• EinonDarkblade
    2 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I did. I even tried at dawn like some other posts have said. I caught one and I swear it said big makerel but when I went to my inventory nothing was there. I spent about two hours trying to get the makerel.

• SpirantCrayon22
    316 posts

@einondarkblade

bummer - good luck with this, at least there is a full fix planned

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics