Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@imaginaryruins Very frustrating since it prevents you from completing the Fishing Hut delivery missions and therefore prevents you from getting the Swordfish melee weapon and completing the Ubisoft mission for wielding it.

• demolitiongirl7
    3 posts

Is there any large mackeral, haki or flatfish to be found anywhere? Also, why do fish keep disappearing with a wave or after catching one fish?

• guest-Fu262sCF
    1 posts

can’t find them , I’m getting frustrated,
    a lot of hours wasted

Any updates on when it will be fixed ?

• Tustanuxo
    10 posts

Bump. It strange that the bug is know for a time now and still not on the megathread as being investigated.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@guest-fu262scf Never be fixed, you will have to buy them in-store for 9.99 per fish. The company needs money.

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@jmetch It needs to be fixed considering it's part of an in-game deliverable mission at the fishing hut, the only way to obtain a specific melee weapon, and to complete one of the Ubisoft challenges for wielding it. It still kills me that it hasn't even been acknowledged on the list of known bugs/issues.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@jcar4327 Still looking, where did you find small Sturgeon?

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@vanadiumcobalt In the Medeuuage River that runs through Cent. Near the mouth of the river.

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

Find some around isle of Wiht, later mby more in Ireland and France.

• Khaos004
    28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheeElf
    262 posts

@alphagoose46219 Can you please post screenshots? I just want to confirm that they are BIG Flatfish since they spawn in England but the BIG Mackerel should only spawn in Norway. A screenshot would help a lot of us who have search countless hours trying to complete the quest. Thanks in advance

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@jcar4327 Cannot find them either, just regular/medium.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Are the Big Flat Fish and Big Mackerel in the game or are they glitched/bugged? a simple yes/no will do as many people including myself have put many hours in looking for them.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

Hey!

We've received reports of players who are unable to catch some fish including the ones that you have mentioned.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-viral Thanks.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

@vanadiumcobalt No problem at all. If you need anything else please get back in touch 🙂

Official Response
  • JCar4327
    626 posts

@theeelf For sure cause I have went all around Isle of Whit and not found big ones, just small and medium.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@jcar4327 Support are aware of the problem and now looking at it. Apparently before the fist patch loads to be found including Mackerel. I guess more people were interested in completing the game or progressing the story mode before casting the rope.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@vanadiumcobalt They are lying if that's what they said cause I was fishing from the beginning and these fish types were no where to be found. The spawning problem has been an issue from day one. There were no fish in Norway to be found anywhere because of the storms that are constantly going on there. They had to change that in the first patch so they spawned even during storms.

• bearsoul
    3 posts

Cuando ubisoft arreglara este problema

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics