Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@ImaginaryRuins and @dorinash1 - I have passed forward your requests for big Eel to be implemented as feedback for the developers to consider. As with any feedback, I cannot promise that any changes will be made to the game, but rest assured that your voices will be heard and the team will consider the request. For now, you can both rest assured that you have caught every fish that was intended to be in the game, and in every size that is available. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me on this!

Also @dorinash1, just as a tip for the future to avoid multiple posts / bumping - you can reply to the main thread but address individual replies by tagging users separately using the @ symbol, then their username. You can navigate across multiple pages in a thread (and even multiple threads, if needing to reference others still with your reply open) on the desktop website, so consider doing this in the future to prevent repeat posts! Thanks!

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    351 posts

@luigispcrew "Complicating the life of developers"? Really? Seriously?

There are TONS of other things like one-handed swords, new raids, new armors suggested by many many others, and they are not needed for in-game challenges or achievements/trophies hunting. You go tell that same phrase to ALL those players out there.

Besides, for your information, I was not the one who suggested adding big eels; look up, Ubi-Woofer said "If you would like me to submit your feedback to add the big Eel, I am happy to do so." (and that was not directed to me). I thought that was a great suggestion so I took his offer. When and why is that wrong?

And finally, the developers have the ultimate authority to make that decision; they can totally reject the feedback, and certainly need not immediately introduce big eels (if they choose to).

• AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer I am unable to submit a video because my link is being flagged as spam. Therefore, I attach an image with a link.

undefined

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey @AlexAetM, I don't think the link you were trying to use with the image has worked unfortunately, as even going in to edit your post, I couldn't see one.

My recommendation would be to upload your video to an alternative hosting website such as YouTube instead, and sharing the link here. A YouTube link also has the benefit of automatically embedding here on Discussions, so we can all watch the video right here within the thread. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • AlexAetM
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer, All this greatly interferes with the solution of the problem. I don’t know why you didn’t like the link in the screenshot. I did not create a YouTube channel for uploading videos with bugs for Ubisoft games.

• Ubi-Woofer

Thank you for the alternative video link, @alexaetm. I also apologise for misunderstanding - I thought what you meant previously was that you had failed to add a hyperlink to your image in order to lead to your video, not that you wanted me to type out the link from your image as an alternative. This is why I recommended using an alternative site, as it also means that your links in future won't be blocked as spam.

I've watched your video through and can see that you had immediately approached Arth after handing in the final items to get the final delivery task. Since then, have you also tried fast-travelling to another region and back, or entering and exiting the Animus, before returning to Arth and asking him about the final task again?

Other players have reported that it takes a little time for the next delivery to become available, so I would recommend trying some alternative activities and then returning to Arth after a couple of in-game days to see then whether he presents you with the final delivery task. If he does not, please provide a new video showing you completing at least one of the steps I've outlined above, and then I can pass both of these to the developers in a new investigation. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello! I used fast travel in the game and Arth still wouldn't give me the swordfish mission. I will try to play for a while in the game. I will report the result later.

However, I want to note that the same is with me with the hunter in the settlement and his orders. I completed all orders, but did not receive the task for the Magyar hunting bow. I have been playing for two months now and have been in the game for a long time, but also did not receive the last task from the hunter. As in the case of the fisherman Arth.

• AlexAetM
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello! I played for a long time. I think I figured out what the problem is. New orders for the hunter and fisherman did not appear until I upgraded the settlement.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

Hello there @AlexAetM!

Thanks for providing us with an update! Yes, as you continue to upgrade your settlement, new orders will appear. I didn't realise this myself at first as well, so I was surprised when I paid Wallace and Arth later visits and saw there were more orders available than when I'd last checked 😱

Once you reach settlement level 6, they should have all of their orders available. After completing these, if you still cannot collect the Swordfish or Magyar Hunting Bow, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics