Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • hokousharingan
    10 posts

@ubi-baron

despawning fish becomes more annoying than the reda quest bug...

• Vindilator
    8 posts

@jcar4327 yeah the coast/sea fish are messed up, i noticed a pattern where they spawn if you meditate into daylight ~ around 3-10 minutes after you wait for the sun to rise depending on the location, in norway it takes more time in england less, the only fish i didnt encounter so far aswell are mackerel and flatfish big

• Vindilator
    8 posts

@hhhhhharrie yep found the flatfish there but yeah there are weird stuff with waves/time etc for fish spawn, i did send ubi a report with video of the de-spawns and stuff, also the boat sometimes bugs the fish into disappearing

• RamWamBam
    5 posts

I literally did the same thing. I did three hours (just today) to see if any Big Flatfish appear and I have nothing to show for it. The fish despawn even with the tiniest hint of a storm everything disappears from the coastal areas. It's infuriating.

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

Did anyone find these fish? Big Flatfish and Big Mackerel. I only miss these two fish... this is some bug?

• Eptiy
    2 posts

The most interesting about what is happening with fish, while the weather is bad, is that new patch' notes say ubi have fixed this 'feature' in Norway, not England. And guess what? It is still disappearing in England.

• Zeus-X-Machina
    10 posts

i have been fishing for hours, do the spawn at max level or something?! i have caught little under 100 of regular and small.
    is this a glitch???

• DarkStar_AUT
    5 posts

@seba84_2005

i miss them too! wasted hours..............

• Angrine
    1 posts

Found Big and Regular pollack on PS4 they were in a pond in Hamtunscire south of Readingum Abbey.

• APPLE5333
    28 posts

Fish randomly disappear. Usually on the coasts. One second there will be loads there and then you catch one and it and every other fish disappears. And then they stay gone or you fast travel back to the location and you see the fish for a second and then gone again. Also in my game there are NO Big Flatfish and NO Big Mackerel. They just don't exist. I've combed over every coast where the in game thing tells you to go but I have yet to see a single big flatfish or a big mackerel. And when I say combed over I mean I've spent around 10+ hours just looking for these fish. They don't exist.

PLEASE Ubisoft. Fix your game.

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

@darkstar_aut I spent about 10 hours for searching these fish and still nothing...

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

I also have such a problem. That's all I miss in the game. Big Flatfish and Big Mackerel.

• boo-yah1907
    140 posts

these have to be some sort of bug or story/mystery mission tied fish. as far as i can see, even if i have a few more to go then just these, these types are the biggest problem for fishing.

• boo-yah1907
    140 posts

@seba84_2005 i spent days and spent about half of my play time just for hunting and fishing(fishing took the most). over 113 hours of gameplay and still no light about these

• seba84_2005
    9 posts

I handled it in a different way...

Big flatfish
    https://ibb.co/BnhJmVb

Big mackerel
    https://ibb.co/BLYW5py

reward for all fish
    https://ibb.co/QFgzQXJ

• OlmerGrey
    53 posts

@seba84_2005
    Legends were true!
    Big flatfish and big mackerel really does exist.
    So... will you share with us this sacred knowledge? How and where exactly did you get them?
    Wish I could handle it the same way you did...

• DemonI81
    16 posts

@seba84_2005
    I hate when people say they figured out their problem but don't tell anyone how they did it.

What'd you do? Use a mod?

• grahamfischer
    27 posts

Community feedback seems like people cannot find big flatfish or mackerel anywhere. Also finding big hake and sturgeon are next to impossible and despawn in about 20 seconds to a minute. Also anytime i can actually get fish to spawn and i find a bunch i need, the spook mechanic from hooking a fish or shooting an arrow kills all my chances of getting them at the same time. I have to fast travel to the same location hoping the fish will be there again and there is nothing for about the next 4-5 fast travels and loading in and out of saves.

• boo-yah1907
    140 posts

@seba84_2005 yeah so??? how and where dude, ok you are the best now let us find them too

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics