ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• paulkneipp
    Original poster 22 posts

Just picked up a mission from Reda to earn some opals and was puzzled when the quest marker appeared in Ravensthorpe. The target ended up being one of the dummies outside the Assassin's hut.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@paulkneipp Excellent. Good to see some humour in the missions.

• JCar4327
    701 posts

@thoughttwenty I've had that one a couple of times. Nice and easy.

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@thoughttwenty I've come across quite a bit of humor so far and enjoy it too.
    That poor dude with the axe planted in his skull . . . 🤕 😮

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@prodigurl Yes. And I met Winne the Pooh this morning, interestingly in the correct location.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

@paulkneipp Yep. Task done and 5 Opal in 60 seconds. 😊

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@paulkneipp I still haven't stumbled upon Reda anywhere . . where does this happen?

• broski0808
    20 posts

@prodigurl Reda is located in a Tent in Raventhorp if you are walking up from the docks to the long house its right were the path splits. Everywhere else in England it's one of his minions. They don't have a tent though.

• JCar4327
    701 posts

@prodigurl This will be when you are able to first speak to Reda.

spoiler

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@broski0808 THANK YOU (and JC). I'll look for him when I start the game this morning.
    I'm having a really fun time challenging myself and playing in areas too high for my level.
    Alot more sneaking around and assassinating to get things done becuz I'll be killed too quickly if I don't 😄

Suggested Topics