• royalblack2014
    10 posts

I have the same issue please help

• Bladewolf-
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bladewolf-
    3 posts

All I want to know is when we getting paid by ubi for being beta testers.
    Cant wait to see the next batch of bugs we have to test for them.....and NOT get paid or compensated for it. Lesson learned never buy a ubi game till at least 6 months after release to get all the bugs patched.

• GeneralZeesh
    1 posts

3 regions left, cant choose any of them. Hamptuscire, Euviscire and Jorvik. Stuck and literally can't do anything. Pretty much looted entire game but cant progress in the story.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone! Thank you all for adding to this thread regarding being stuck at the Alliance Map. At this time, Support does not have any new information to share about this issue, but mirroring what my colleague ubi-smash said, I would ask that everyone keep an eye out for updates, since we will make sure to post new information about this issue as soon as we can. In the meantime, please accept my sincerest apologies for the continued inconvenience caused by this bug.

@AllianceStuck Please keep in mind that bumping posts is against the Forum Rules, as it is considered spam.

@IlAtreyulI I'm afraid I do not have any information regarding when a fix will be implemented. My apologies!

Official Response
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ubiexcellent unacceptable response. It's been well over a month and this [censored] game still has major bugs that have not been fixed. We cannot play the game until these game breaking bugs have been fixed. How much longer do we have to wait? I'm furious.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all!

Shout out to AllianceStuck for sharing this other discussion thread here. To provide everyone with an update, this is an issue our teams are working on, and hope to fix in an upcoming patch. At this time, we do not have an exact date we can provide regarding when this patch will go live. I understand this is not an ideal answer, which I'm very sorry about. Please rest assured that once we have more details, we will make sure to share them with everyone on these threads and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • dedskul
    6 posts

I'm having the same exact issue, can't progress and it's really frustrating.. But on twitter they said there'll be an update I hope they fix itundefined

• elsrickle.
    3 posts

Hello,

I am also experiencing this problem and have created a support ticket as requested. My ticket # is 13577948 and includes my save game files along with MsInfo and DxDiag.

Before submitting my ticket I tried a manual save and verifying the game files which didn't resolve the issue.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Patch notes for the new patch that's dropping tomorrow. I can't tell if they have fixed the issue with getting stuck at the table after pledging for the 2nd time.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88775/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-1-0/1

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

I have the same issue please help. I really hope i can end the main story for Christmas day while smoking the best hashish as i do it every year since the first game came out. ✌️ Please fix this before Christmas for me and all the faithful players that love this game and great stories ubisoft created!

• AssassinJess85
    2 posts

So, I got the letter that warned me that Herefrith was a member of the Order, and I went off to speak to Randvi, there was a small bit of dialogue about the situation, and I pledged to go help. The "quest started" banner popped up, and I found myself stuck at the map table. I can't access the world map, and I can't back away from the table or do anything other than quit to the main menu. Even restarting the xbox doesn't help.

I have yet to try going back to a former save, since I wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this glitch, or knew a way to work around it. I want Lincolnshire's forces behind me when I go to rescue Sigurd, and I also don't want to continue on and possibly lose hours of progress if this is still bugged.

• AssassinJess85
    2 posts

Having the same issue! Does anyone know if choosing someone different to lead the shire changes the outcome enough to avoid this glitch, or is it happening to everyone?

• Kevbrah732
    6 posts

when i first tried to pledge to Lincolnshire game would just freeze and would have to force quit, same thing is happening and its the last pledge I cant do anything eivor is stuck in spot after pledging

i was going to include a video but this forum isnt allowing me for whatever reason...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AssassinsCreedValhala/comments/kddkmv/game_breaking_bug_potential_spoiler_if_pre/

see above ^

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@kevbrah732 welcome to the club

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@assassinjess85 this bug has existed since the game was released and is affecting many players. Let's hope tomorrow's patch actually fixes it otherwise I'm going to lose my chit.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Daddylow1991
    13 posts

@UbiKobold update 1.1.0 has not resolved this issue for me.

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

ubisoft, go [censored] yourself. thats my message for you.

Suggested Topics