ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Somebody spam [censored] on Twitter to get their attention. Send them a link to this thread.

@kevbrah732 try getting a refund. I doubt [censored] is going to ever fix this major bug. We are now we'll past a month after release and they don't seem to care.

When will this be fixed?

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Still not fixed with the latest patch. Peace of [censored] game

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-6yYJ5DOG
    1 posts

Hi - after speaking to Randvi to start 'A Sword-Shower in Anecastre' quest, Eivor can't move. She just stands next to the table while everything carries on around her. I have tried a few times, and I have the latest Yuletide update.

Fantastic game, btw!

• RajieRobie
    1 posts

Have this issue as well for past few weeks. Paid over R1000 and game doesn't work. How does one get a refund for digital copy on Xbox one X.

• Hallonbusken
    5 posts

@paddy8478 This is so frustrating, a game for 60 euro and cant even complete it... Im w8ing like a guy waiting for his drugs xDDDDDDD

• Hallonbusken
    5 posts

@alliancestuck True feels like they dont even care. im so sad/angry.........................

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Somebody spam this link at ubisoft on Twitter.

• doryaari
    1 posts

After completing the story arc in Suthssexe, I returned to camp and reported to Randvi. I unlocked another arc in Lincolnscire, because the Bishop "turned on the people" and so after pledging to that territory and closing the alliance map, I got stuck standing at the table, with no abillity to move or exit to any of the menus, except for the pause menu you get during cutscenes. Only option is to close the game or exit to main menu, so I basically can't start that part of the story.

Playing on PS4.

• Luke03091999
    1 posts

hi I’m on a mission where you have to speak to randvi at the end and every time I go to the game bugs out and I can’t move or do anything. How do I fix this

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

@hallonbusken knulla deras mammor horungarna

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

After the latest patch today, i still have the same issue, i still can not pledge to lincolnshire 😟i really hope i can complete the story for Christmas like every year

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

When will ubi fix this bug?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports of this issue with moving away from the Alliance Map after pledging to Lincolnscire here on the forums. Per my colleagues' previous replies, we had made the developers aware of this issue and I'm pleased to say that a fix is scheduled for a future update.

I don't have any additional details to share about this update for the moment, but as soon as I know more, I'll be back here in this thread to let you all know. I'd like to ask that in the meantime, you discuss this issue in a civil manner and without bypassing our language filter - these forums are a place for respectful, civil discussion and we'll not tolerate our forum rules being repeatedly broken. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • ninja69xt
    12 posts

Still have the same issue after the recent update

• IlAtreyulI
    7 posts

Thank you for the the response...@ubi-woofer

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer
    thanks for the update! Most of us know it’s probably a nightmare finding the cause of the bug but we appreciate the fact you guys are getting it sorted. Personally I can’t wait to continue because the story was really getting good!

• martynhull
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer hope it gets fixed soon love the game !! Cyberpunk I waited years for so I'm gonna wait to next gen patch comes out for it to play it can't be doing with stress like this like am with Valhalla done Everything and can't do anymore 😞

• fixthebug2020
    2 posts

After selecting to pledge to Lincolnshire the 2nd time, my game won’t allow me to move away from the table or do anything except quit to the main menu or open the options. I can still look around but eivor wont move when i try to make him.

Adding video and save file to help with bug identification.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JT8Fy4nP9-fpI0R5T_jZAG2NIzsCO-wA?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JT8Fy4nP9-fpI0R5T_jZAG2NIzsCO-wA?usp=sharing)

Suggested Topics