Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • grizzly9-80
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Playing X box series x
    Cant move after selecting lincolnshire mission sword shower in anecastre

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

TU 1.1.1 has just been announced last night, and is due to launch today on January 14th! In this patch, we have implemented a fix for an issue whereby players would become stuck if pledging to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland, and this should hopefully help those of you who have found that you are unable to move away from the Alliance Map after pledging.

If you attempted to pledge to Lincolnscire for the first or second time after returning from Vinland, please try again to pledge to Lincolnscire after the patch is deployed and verify whether you are able to move away from the Alliance Map. Hopefully you should all now be able to continue the pledge as normal, and start the arc! 🙂

If you find yourself still stuck, please share a video of this with us so that we can pass these onto the developers and continue the investigation. Thank you all for your patience with regard to this issue, and I hope that today's patch will see it fixed for you all! I will answer any further questions asked or concerns raised as quickly as I can.

Official Response
  • Vytautas847
    1 posts

I have same problem

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

@alliancestuck im so high that i hear song lyrics in my head about killing bishop herifry, maby we will be capable to end the game by 2022 ✌️ happy new year

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@royalblack2014 I've been waiting to kill that [censored] bishop for over a month now. I'm ready to blow his brains out as soon as the patch is released.

• Body_disposal
    1 posts

Why am I frozen with no other option than to quit to the main menu after pledging. To Lincolnshire for the second time? I see plenty of bugs with this mission but none detailing the same problem I’m having. It literally the last thing I need before continuing to finish the story and it’s extremely aggravating.

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

@alliancestuck I was thinking about buying watch dogs 3 next 😂but after this, no way José, i might as well buy cyberpunk
    aka cyberbug 2077 🤣

• Centor2018
    4 posts

I have the same problem 2 01 2021

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 415 posts

Hello again, and thank you all for your continued patience as the Game team continues to work towards resolving this. As UbiExcellent mentioned, we are hoping to fix this in a future patch. I understand the frustration, as I know you want to proceed in the gameplay, and again I am very sorry for any trouble that this has caused in the meantime. However, we greatly appreciate the continued save game files and information that you all have been providing. If any of you are on PC or PS4 and have not submitted your save files yet, you can create a ticket and attach them there.

Official Response
  • Daddylow1991
    13 posts

@ubikobold I assume since you are still soliciting save files that the nature of the problem has not yet been identified?

Given the significant time that has passed (and it seems will pass) before this issue is resolved, are there any plans to offer store credits or other compensation to affected players? Graphical bugs and jank are one thing, but we are not getting the game we paid for, a significant portion of the content, including the conclusion, is locked off to us.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ubikobold how much longer do we have to wait for the patch? It's been well over a month now and I still can't play the game due to this major bug. I will never purchase another ubisoft game ever again and I will personally make sure that all of my friends do the same.

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hello to everyone! Same stuff all the way... I have to try everything, but nothing works for me. And that is pretty bad situation. I collect most of the map of England and clear all Aliance map, but i cant move a single step out of table because of this last mission with this freaking bishop. I can only move camera and press ESC button (i have PC version) and nothing else happends.... I trully loved this game, but this bug break my love in one second. Because i never saw a bug that crashed main story quest like this thing in Ubi games (i have played a lot of them). That's a shame!... I don't know who i need to blame... But only thing i know is thats not a good move by Ubi. Especialy when you think about price of this game in deluxe edition... I still waiting for a patch, but i think this is hillarious thing going already... But i still waiting, only because i want finish this main story of the game. Can i do it? Maybe yes... Maybe no...

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hello everyone! I still have a bug with the Alliance map. The fact is that when I approach the map, I am given a quest in which I need to overthrow one priest, since I made the wrong choice in one of the previous quests and he turned out to be a member of the Order. The quest A Sword-Shower in Anecastre begins and after when I need to move away from the Alliance map, I cannot do this. The hero just stands still and I can't do anything. I can only press the ESC button (I have a PC version) and rotate the camera around with the mouse. I collected all the trophies in England, America and Asgard and also went through all the regions of the Alliance map, except for the last one in which this bug happened. I have a question. When is the long-awaited fix? The problem is over a month now, and I still can't go through the game to the end on the main quest line and finish with the Alliances. The game is excellent, I do not argue. I really liked the last three games very much. But since it is done here it depressing me. Considering how much the product itself cost for the deluxe edition. In general, I thought, well, there will be New Year's holidays and I'll go and check that there may be a fix in Valhalla and you can continue playing? But to see and not to be expected. Although it's already 2021. And all this is just very very sad i can tell you...:(

• JDUMAS1977
    4 posts

So, outside of all the Present Day Anomollies, I have but 1 mission in Lincolnscire to complete (The Sword Shower In Ancaster) to complete before I can complete the remaining parts of the story (sitting at 85% completion at present). However, I can not progress past the alliance map, as Iafter talking with Randvi, an committing to Lincolnscire for the 2nd, I am frozen at the map unable to move, an must reload a previous save. Anyone else having this problem as well, or am I the only one? I'm really enjoying Valhalla, but its roadblocks like this that are wearing my patience thin. Also......, is there an ETA on when this mission bug will be fixed?

Thanks for your time....

Rogue Agent 035

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hey. This problem is not only you. Look in the neighboring forums for this topic. It's the same for me. There has been no patch or fix for over a month. It's already 2021 but Ubisoft doesn't care about this bug.

• JDUMAS1977
    4 posts

@ausmerzer_rus. Thanks. I did see a YT vid that pretty much documented what my issue was. An your right, when I saw that the vid was posted a month, I began to wonder when, if ever the bug would be fixed. Not to mention all the bugs/glitches that have popped up since the Yule Festival dropped. GYST ubi!! Thanks again

• PALPANTINOS
    5 posts

Stuck at long house after i pick to go to Lincolnscire for the second time in the story line. So after i talk with Randvi the animation of the knife hitting the map is cancelled and i can not move my character or open the map. The game will let me go anywhere else except Lincolnscire.Please help

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • martynhull
    3 posts

Clearly don't no how to fix it or would have been I could be wrong , I don't think I can put 70 HR into a game again it's the manner of the glitch sucked the love from it for me, Witcher 3 I done 3 times that was buggy mess at launch but look how good that is now, I think cyberpunk will come good don't trust this 2 tho sadly

• MatnS83
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Playing on a Xbox series X

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ubit00n I' ve got the same problem but then with grantrebridge.
    I couldn't get an alliance with that location after I' ve completed all the missions.
    I am still waiting on a patch...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics