Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hello everyone! I still have a bug with the Alliance map. The fact is that when I approach the map, I am given a quest in which I need to overthrow one priest, since I made the wrong choice in one of the previous quests and he turned out to be a member of the Order. The quest A Sword-Shower in Anecastre begins and after when I need to move away from the Alliance map, I cannot do this. The hero just stands still and I can't do anything. I can only press the ESC button (I have a PC version) and rotate the camera around with the mouse. I collected all the trophies in England, America and Asgard and also went through all the regions of the Alliance map, except for the last one in which this bug happened. I have a question. When is the long-awaited fix? The problem is over a month now, and I still can't go through the game to the end on the main quest line and finish with the Alliances. The game is excellent, I do not argue. I really liked the last three games very much. But since it is done here it depressing me. Considering how much the product itself cost for the deluxe edition. In general, I thought, well, there will be New Year's holidays and I'll go and check that there may be a fix in Valhalla and you can continue playing? But to see and not to be expected. Although it's already 2021. And all this is just very very sad i can tell you...:(

• JDUMAS1977
    4 posts

So, outside of all the Present Day Anomollies, I have but 1 mission in Lincolnscire to complete (The Sword Shower In Ancaster) to complete before I can complete the remaining parts of the story (sitting at 85% completion at present). However, I can not progress past the alliance map, as Iafter talking with Randvi, an committing to Lincolnscire for the 2nd, I am frozen at the map unable to move, an must reload a previous save. Anyone else having this problem as well, or am I the only one? I'm really enjoying Valhalla, but its roadblocks like this that are wearing my patience thin. Also......, is there an ETA on when this mission bug will be fixed?

Thanks for your time....

Rogue Agent 035

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hey. This problem is not only you. Look in the neighboring forums for this topic. It's the same for me. There has been no patch or fix for over a month. It's already 2021 but Ubisoft doesn't care about this bug.

• JDUMAS1977
    4 posts

@ausmerzer_rus. Thanks. I did see a YT vid that pretty much documented what my issue was. An your right, when I saw that the vid was posted a month, I began to wonder when, if ever the bug would be fixed. Not to mention all the bugs/glitches that have popped up since the Yule Festival dropped. GYST ubi!! Thanks again

• PALPANTINOS
    5 posts

Stuck at long house after i pick to go to Lincolnscire for the second time in the story line. So after i talk with Randvi the animation of the knife hitting the map is cancelled and i can not move my character or open the map. The game will let me go anywhere else except Lincolnscire.Please help

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • martynhull
    3 posts

Clearly don't no how to fix it or would have been I could be wrong , I don't think I can put 70 HR into a game again it's the manner of the glitch sucked the love from it for me, Witcher 3 I done 3 times that was buggy mess at launch but look how good that is now, I think cyberpunk will come good don't trust this 2 tho sadly

• MatnS83
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Playing on a Xbox series X

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@ubit00n I' ve got the same problem but then with grantrebridge.
    I couldn't get an alliance with that location after I' ve completed all the missions.
    I am still waiting on a patch...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hello everyone,

As my colleagues have stated previously, we have a fix planned for a future patch. I have confirmed with the developers that this fix will apply to all platforms when deployed. The date and full contents of this patch is not yet known, however, as soon as we are able to confirm these details we will do so.

Any additional save files / images / videos provided from this point are appreciated and may help the developers to nail down the final details of the fix. However, as a fix is already planned, do not worry if you are unable to give one at this time. If it does transpire that further resources are needed, we will let you know. 🙂

@Daddylow1991 We are unable to comment with regard to compensation as this is something that only members of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team can decide upon and/or deploy. If we hear of any plans to offer compensation for any issues, we will advise players of this here on the forums.

@AllianceStuck Please refrain from spamming / bumping this thread and any others. It is not helpful and goes against our forum rules. Thanks 🙂

@KindaPoemmm It sounds as if you have completed Grantebridgescire but the alliance is not confirmed on the alliance map, as opposed to the situation in this thread whereby pledging to Lincolnscire renders Eivor unable to move away from the table. Please reply to a more appropriate thread for your issue or start your own if one is not available. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Daddylow1991
    13 posts

@ubi-woofer If you could clarify - will this fix be in the next patch, or just some future patch?

• PALPANTINOS
    5 posts

Thats an issue for me as well. Ubisoft please fix this problem as soon as possible there are players that have this problems for months just show them some respect.

• Wulfrahven
    3 posts
    @ubi-woofer If you could clarify - will this fix be in the next patch, or just some future patch?

Kinda curious, did you read his post? He says in it "we have a fix planned for a future patch." and "The date and full contents of this patch is not yet known".

• guest-tQ1VfYCM
    1 posts

I’m having an issue with (A sword-shower in Anecastre quest). The issue is, when I go to the alliance map and except the quest, my player doesn’t move and can’t to anything unless exit the game and try again. Tried this around 10 times and still no luck. Anyone able to help??

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@guest-tq1vfycm Hey there! Thank you for reaching out with this. I'm sorry to hear that this is persisting, as this was marked as resolved recently, after the team looked into previous reports! So we can get more information to forward to the team now, could you perhaps provide us with a video of the issue occurring? We'd also appreciate if you provided us a copy of your save game files by uploading them to a new case with our dedicated support team!

Official Response
  • Brandon945red
    1 posts

I completed the Lincolnshire story already and I am repledging to them spoiler
    However, when I pledge to them at the alliance map, my game completely locks up. Cannot move, cannot access my inventory or world map, and I have to restart the game to keep playing. If I try it again, same matter. Completely stopped my progress in the game.

I play on Xbox One S and I haven’t even gotten to the part where Aelfgar is getting stuck. Please help.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@brandon945red Hey there, and apologies for the trouble caused by this error. As Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier, this issue with not being able to move away from the alliance map will be fixed in a future patch, though we are still waiting on an exact date. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime, but I hope to be back soon with more information!

Official Response
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SHABZY.
    8 posts

all i want to know is that will it be fixed before the siege of paris

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

It's been two months now that I haven't been able to play this [censored] game because of this bug. What a piece of [censored] game.

Suggested Topics