Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 415 posts

@Daddylow1991
    Thank you for trying the workaround that was suggested, and I apologize that this continues to persist. I have forwarded up all of your information to our Game team so that they can further investigate.

If anyone else experiences this issue, please create a support ticket and upload your save game file. Afterwards, please return here and provide your ticket number. Thanks everyone for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

TU 1.1.1 has just been announced last night, and is due to launch today on January 14th! In this patch, we have implemented a fix for an issue whereby players would become stuck if pledging to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland, and this should hopefully help those of you who have found that you are unable to move away from the Alliance Map after pledging.

If you attempted to pledge to Lincolnscire for the first or second time after returning from Vinland, please try again to pledge to Lincolnscire after the patch is deployed and verify whether you are able to move away from the Alliance Map. Hopefully you should all now be able to continue the pledge as normal, and start the arc! 🙂

If you find yourself still stuck, please share a video of this with us so that we can pass these onto the developers and continue the investigation. Thank you all for your patience with regard to this issue, and I hope that today's patch will see it fixed for you all! I will answer any further questions asked or concerns raised as quickly as I can.

Official Response
  • Paddy8478
    10 posts

After selecting to pledge to Lincolnshire the 2nd time my game won’t allow me to move away from the table or do anything except quit to the main menu or open the options. It’s a really annoying bug as I physically can’t continue if that arc is selected.

if anyone’s had this problem and sorted it or has something to help please let me know!

@glitch @stuck @alliancemap @pledge

• Maxferdy34
    2 posts

@ubikobold I have tried verifying my game files and it still doesnt work. I dont have a older save to go back to. Thanks for responding, i really appreciate it. If this could just be fixed in the next patch i would be happy.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

I have the same exact issue. Evior is stuck at the alliance table after pledging for the 2nd time and doesn't move.

• SharpKnivez
    3 posts

@paddy8478 I have the same problem and I can’t find a solution. Anyone know what to do because that would help a ton.

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

Update: tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still get stuck at the table. Gonna try another arc later today then see if it’ll finally work

• SharpKnivez
    3 posts

@paddy8478 I did like 3 arcs because I couldn’t do that one it still doesn’t work

• antond2891
    6 posts

I've got the same problem; Can't continue the game now.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Has anyone found a solution? I can't continue the story with this bug.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@paddy8478 I have completed all of the alliance regions except this one. Still not working.

• antond2891
    6 posts

@alliancestuck Yeah same,

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Are they even aware of this bug? We have to let them know.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 235 posts

Hey everyone, while I am seeing some say this happening after the 2nd and 3rd time interacting with the map, would you be able to provide us with a video clip of you reproducing this at the alliance map?

Official Response
  • Paddy8478
    10 posts

@ubi-smash https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KsYgRiB1ar1AayHqaHhR7yey_G5MmWKX/view?usp=drivesdk
    sorry if it’s poor quality. Wanted to include what I was doing with the controller so you can see there’s no response. Also Im not sure how many times I’ve tried now just know it’s a lot. Hopefully it helps!

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@paddy8478 I have uploaded your video to streamable.com to make it easier to view it. https://streamable.com/3ysho5

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

@alliancestuck thanks couldn’t think of a better way to do it

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

@ubi-smash https://streamable.com/3ysho5 this vid works better compared to my original link

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@paddy8478 I noticed that you are getting this bug on a console but I am getting it on PC. It is safe to say that this bug is affecting all platforms. I can't believe I paid $60 for this bug filled, glitchy as hell game.

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

@alliancestuck to be fair this is the first glitch I’ve encountered but it’s just annoying that it could stop me from completing the game. I’m really enjoying it so far and would hate to be stopped before the end

• Snupster
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-smash I have reported this issue before, but I guess I can do it again. I reported it in this thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82440/unable-to-progress-in-a-sword-shower-in-anecastre/13?lang=en-US
    Here is my clip: https://streamable.com/o6on1u
    My clip is on PC. I have noticed something though. It seems to only happen if you choose Herefrith as the ealdorman in Lincolnshire in the quest "Where the Stone Falls". You can circumvent this bug by simply not choosing Herefrith as the ealdorman, but that means in my case losing like 30+ hours of gameplay.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics