Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 793 posts

Hey everyone,

I have no additional information to share about the fix for this issue at the moment I'm afraid. As soon as any becomes available, I'll reply here, so just keep checking back on this thread for the latest information. 🙂

@Kevbrah732 Have you already completed all wealth and world events in the regions you've explored? If not, that would be my recommendation, as I've found some really interesting areas through exploration! You could also make sure that you've explored all of the Bureaus and collected the Codex pages in them. Maybe some fishing? 🤔

@AllianceStuck As a heads-up, additional support cases with evidence of the issue are not required for the moment as we've already got a fix planned for a future update. 🙂 It's always good to have one open if experiencing an issue in the future however!

Official Response
  • TrollGold94
    2 posts

Hey, I’ve been trying to do that quest since Randvi told me that I need to come back in Lincolnshire. The same bug happen to me on PS4, when I’m done with Randvi, I can’t move or access to the map, I only can move the camera. I’ve been doing every other alliances but now I need to do Lincolnshire in order to unlock Hamtunscire. Can somebody help ?

• TrollGold94
    2 posts

@royalblack2014 bro we’re doing the same with my friends and I’m having the same problem as you lmao

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SharpKnivez
    3 posts

Can someone update me on the measures being taking to fix this I don’t want to lose my progress and it’s been almost 2 months that I have had this issue and can’t continue.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@sharpknivez according to the ubi staff on the forum, it will be addressed in a future patch.

• IlAtreyulI
    7 posts

I have been checking this thread daily, and I do appreciate the updates. This bug is a HUGE set back, BUT....Asgard is beautiful...I have just completed the area...

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Waiting on that patch to come so I can finish this [censored] game

• thaDirTyDippeR
    2 posts

How is there not a solution yet? It's been over a month. I paid $110+tax for this glitchy game that always ruins my saved games so I have to go back and replay like 3-4 hours at a time.

Please advise if there will be a patch? Is this the only thread to get information from? Can I return my game since it's incomplete?

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@thadirtydipper this major bug has existed since the game was released over a month ago. I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.

Try getting a refund and buying a non-ubisoft game.

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

My case number is 13681124

• bassieee90
    1 posts

When pledging to a New region game freezes, camera can stil be moved.

• thaDirTyDippeR
    2 posts

@alliancestuck I mean just Lincolnscire. I can deal with the couple hour set backs since you already know what to do etc

• grizzly9-80
    4 posts

@maxferdy34

I'm having the same issue aswell
    This is the only bug I've come across
    Will have to carry on with some other mission til this is fix

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Release the [censored] patch ubi

• SHABZY.
    8 posts

ffs ubi fix it already its almost new years and u still haven't fixed it. At this rate it will be fixed by the time im a old man

• Ghost_9792
    3 posts

So it's Sun 27th. I have the same problem the rest of you have. Csnt move after I pledge and because of this I cant go any further in the game. So disappointed. Games are expensive as it is but to have a game that can't be completed is out of order. This problem have existed for a while now with no clear date when it will be resolved.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ghost_9792 do a charge back with your credit card company

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics