Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ghost_9792
    3 posts

Justvgad a message saying that the problem had been fixed. Loaded the game tried again but same problem. Stuck at the table after I pledge. I have loved all of the assassin's creed including this one but I am so annoyed and frustrated. I have completed all the assassin's creed games but looks like I won't be completing this one. Do disappointed. NOT HAPPY.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@ninja69xt Thank you! I've added your save file to our on-going report.

@royalblack2014 I'm sorry for the difficulties caused, but I'm happy to see you were able to create a support ticket for this issue. Are you also able to upload your saves to this ticket?

@AllianceStuck Thanks for posting this link and for sharing your case number! Our teams are still investigating this issue, but I can confirm that we are hoping to implement a fix in a future patch! Details will be posted to the game's official website in addition to the News and Announcements page on the forums. I've also made sure your save file is with the proper teams for further investigation, so many thanks for that as well. 😊

Official Response
  • royalblack2014
    10 posts

No i can not upload my safe files

• ninja69xt
    12 posts

@ghost_9792 me too, fault is still there

• ninja69xt
    12 posts

@ubiexcellent fault still exists

• royalblack2014
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SHABZY.
    8 posts

by the time the glitch is fixed, it will be 2021 how long do u need to fix it?

• seelischfix
    1 posts

iI have exactly the same problem, is UBISOFT doing anything ?

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Is the patch coming next week?

• grizzly9-80
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Playing X box series x
    Cant move after selecting lincolnshire mission sword shower in anecastre

• Vytautas847
    1 posts

I have same problem

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

@alliancestuck im so high that i hear song lyrics in my head about killing bishop herifry, maby we will be capable to end the game by 2022 ✌️ happy new year

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@royalblack2014 I've been waiting to kill that [censored] bishop for over a month now. I'm ready to blow his brains out as soon as the patch is released.

• Body_disposal
    1 posts

Why am I frozen with no other option than to quit to the main menu after pledging. To Lincolnshire for the second time? I see plenty of bugs with this mission but none detailing the same problem I’m having. It literally the last thing I need before continuing to finish the story and it’s extremely aggravating.

• royalblack2014
    10 posts

@alliancestuck I was thinking about buying watch dogs 3 next 😂but after this, no way José, i might as well buy cyberpunk
    aka cyberbug 2077 🤣

• Centor2018
    4 posts

I have the same problem 2 01 2021

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hello again, and thank you all for your continued patience as the Game team continues to work towards resolving this. As UbiExcellent mentioned, we are hoping to fix this in a future patch. I understand the frustration, as I know you want to proceed in the gameplay, and again I am very sorry for any trouble that this has caused in the meantime. However, we greatly appreciate the continued save game files and information that you all have been providing. If any of you are on PC or PS4 and have not submitted your save files yet, you can create a ticket and attach them there.

Official Response
  • Daddylow1991
    13 posts

@ubikobold I assume since you are still soliciting save files that the nature of the problem has not yet been identified?

Given the significant time that has passed (and it seems will pass) before this issue is resolved, are there any plans to offer store credits or other compensation to affected players? Graphical bugs and jank are one thing, but we are not getting the game we paid for, a significant portion of the content, including the conclusion, is locked off to us.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ubikobold how much longer do we have to wait for the patch? It's been well over a month now and I still can't play the game due to this major bug. I will never purchase another ubisoft game ever again and I will personally make sure that all of my friends do the same.

• AUSMERZER_RUS
    3 posts

Hello to everyone! Same stuff all the way... I have to try everything, but nothing works for me. And that is pretty bad situation. I collect most of the map of England and clear all Aliance map, but i cant move a single step out of table because of this last mission with this freaking bishop. I can only move camera and press ESC button (i have PC version) and nothing else happends.... I trully loved this game, but this bug break my love in one second. Because i never saw a bug that crashed main story quest like this thing in Ubi games (i have played a lot of them). That's a shame!... I don't know who i need to blame... But only thing i know is thats not a good move by Ubi. Especialy when you think about price of this game in deluxe edition... I still waiting for a patch, but i think this is hillarious thing going already... But i still waiting, only because i want finish this main story of the game. Can i do it? Maybe yes... Maybe no...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics