Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • royalblack2014
    10 posts

@alliancestuck in the meantime i completed every single stupid trophy in this game, i just need to complete the story, i had to read what happens next , it's the worse gameplay ever, and also telling us a future patch is totally disrespectful to loyal assassin's creed fans..
    Ubisoft should give us watch dogs legion as some apologies gift, because i don't want to buy it after this disaster they caused!

• Souljournaler
    1 posts

Having exact same issue. Didn't kill Bishop Heredrith when I had a chance the first time. He turns and I am given a second chance at end of the game and accept the Lincolnshire mission again but when I do I freeze in place and cannot move to carry out mission to kill the Bishop

• dashboxer
    1 posts

Is there any point raising a support ticket for this issue? I've been playing on Xbox Series X and have been stuck with this bug for weeks. Completed all the other areas and running out of anything meaningful to do. Fed up of this situation.

• PPGrootinho
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • yobafrmstarwars
    1 posts

Same problem for me.
    Is there a way i can get a refund for this game this this bug is in the game since launch and still not fixed. i payed full price for a game that i cant play and would like to get my money back as the issue isnt addressed at all

• PPGrootinho
    4 posts

@yobafrmstarwars I had the same idea as you but sadly it´s not possible. I lost the saves with 51 hours of gameplay and i just didn´t want to play more. But i just got it back and now im just waiting for this patch release.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@dashboxer At this time the development team have all of the information they need and have prepared a fix that is due to be deployed in a future patch. If you'd like to raise a support case for your experience of the issue, you are welcome to do so, however your participation in this thread is already enough for us to track your experience so don't worry!

@yobafrmstarwars You can submit a refund request to us if your purchase of the game was made through our store, however if the game was purchased via another retailer, you'd need to contact them to request a refund instead. You would be subject to our digital or physical refund policies as appropriate for the type of game you own.

Official Response
  • PPGrootinho
    4 posts

why not just release the patch with this specific fix? I say that because i and much people can´t play the game because of this bug and are waiting for so long to play the game.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Any day now ubi. We are all waiting for the [censored] patch so we can play the game that we spent a lot of money on.

• Ubi-Woofer

@ppgrootinho It is not possible for the team to advance the release of the patch I'm afraid. We'll communicate as soon as we know more about it and when it will be. I apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime - the team are doing everything they can to address the various issues players have been facing.

Official Response
  • Sven6398
    2 posts

Hello i have a problem on pc. If i try to make an alliance in Lincolnscire i cant continue.
    I have started it once and elected herefrith as king. And completed the quest. After completing it you come to hear that he turned against his people, so you have to pledge to Lincolnscire again, but if i do this the game animation glitches and i cant continue any further bacause i am stuck in place and cant move or do anything else. So cant complete the storyline.

I hope i will hear from you
    Kind regards Sven

• Ghost_9792
    3 posts

Hi. Has this issue been fixed yet? Its been so long now and I have almost given up. I would really like to finish the game but along with everyone else I can't move away from the table when I pledge. I've said it before but I can't believe this glitch has been ignored for this amount of time.
    I thought the process was that I pay money for the game so I can take it home play it and eventually complete it (guess that's not the case). What really annoys me is not only has this issue not been fixed yet, but you won't let us know when it will be fixed. What's the point.

• Centor2018
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Centor2018
    4 posts
  • willywob
    8 posts

I really like this series of games but this will be the last UbiSoft game I buy at launch. I won't be doing free testing for them again.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

It's been more than 2 months since the game was released and this major bug still hasn't been fixed. What a [censored] company.

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

Yeah u can [censored] right off honestly, imagine buying a game and waiting 1 month and 3 weeks for a [censored] patch to come out just because ur stuck and cant complete the main story. [censored] right off, imma get my refund no matter what.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@hawramii22 the easiest way to get your refund is to do a charge back with your credit card company. [censored] ubisoft

• PALPANTINOS
    5 posts

The fact that we all wait for an update so we can play the game we payed for and the only thing they releasing on Twitter is how to obtain the Excalibur makes me sick. I mean how can a developer be proud after watching all this threads full of disappointed players. And i can understand that Assassin's creed Valhalla is a huge open world game so its inevitable to have some issues.The bad thing is that this issues are not fixed even after 2 months and Ubisoft dont even care enough to give us an update on the state of the game.
    Keep posting how to catch bees that glow in the dark and how to get a sword while we cant even finish the game.Great job Ubisoft ty for showing us so much respect and saying thank you to us for giving you our money. Sorry for my English.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello everyone,

TU 1.1.1 has just been announced last night, and is due to launch today on January 14th! In this patch, we have implemented a fix for an issue whereby players would become stuck if pledging to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland, and this should hopefully help those of you who have found that you are unable to move away from the Alliance Map after pledging.

If you attempted to pledge to Lincolnscire for the first or second time after returning from Vinland, please try again to pledge to Lincolnscire after the patch is deployed and verify whether you are able to move away from the Alliance Map. Hopefully you should all now be able to continue the pledge as normal, and start the arc! 🙂

If you find yourself still stuck, please share a video of this with us so that we can pass these onto the developers and continue the investigation. Thank you all for your patience with regard to this issue, and I hope that today's patch will see it fixed for you all! I will answer any further questions asked or concerns raised as quickly as I can.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics