Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Hawramii22
    15 posts

Literally the same issue, i cant move after pledging to Lincolnshire. I really dont know how to save the file since i play on ps4. But its literally the same exact problem as yours.

The animation isnt the same, its like a skip or something compared to the other animations after pledging. So weird. Literally the only thing left I have on the Alliance map to continue the story. I just hope for hotfix as soon as possible, shouldnt be that hard since u figured it out how to fix the Seers Hut problem.

Ive been a Ubisoft fan since 6-7 years back and I have never in my life had so many error codes and bugs in ONE game. Just being honest.

With all due respect, theres alot of things that needs to be fixxed and I dont have the time to literally put where the bugs and error codes are.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@hawramii22 same. Never buying an Ubisoft game again. This is the worst experience I have had in my life.

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

@petteflet88 Agreed.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hawramii22
    15 posts

Any updates on this issue ?

• dedskul
    6 posts

- Lincolnshire spoiler -
    Okay so whenever I consult to Randvi about Licolnshire (for the second time after choosing herefrith in the first), Eivor just freezes and there's nothing I can do about it, not even the map is available so i could fast travel, not even save, the only thing i can do is load the last save... it's so frustrating since it's the last quest for me, any help would be appreciated

• Tannenbaum90
    3 posts

I have exactly the same issue!

• dedskul
    6 posts

I found a video explaining the problem

• IHA-ABI
    1 posts

I am still the same .. really pain

• Paddy8478
    10 posts

So I’ve done everything else I can do, just need to wait for a fix then I can finally continue

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hawramii22
    15 posts

Yo its about time u give us an anwer to be honest with you. Im still waiting for a fix to this problem.

• Norbury
    2 posts

I did the Lincolnscire questline and chose the bishop at the election. Later it says I need to go back to Lincolnscire to fight the bishop.

When I speak to Randvi and pledge to Lincolnscire, as soon as the sword goes into the map the camera snaps to third person and I am unable to move Eivor, access the map or save. It's like I'm stuck in a cutscene or something.

Can't continue the game because of this.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ubi-smash any updates? do you know when the bug will be fixed? When is the new patch coming?

• IlAtreyulI
    7 posts

I am experiencing the same issue as Daddylow1991 word for word....I am playing an Xbox One X...this the first thread I have found about this issue...I have no prior saves to load and I have tried waiting with no luck

• IlAtreyulI
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hawramii22
    15 posts

Imagine playing a game and u cannot proceed the main story. Like really ? Never happened to me in my entire life. Never have i experienced more [censored] of game like Valhalla.

Im gonna type here once a day just to make u understand thats this is not acceptable.

[censored] company.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@norbury Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Have you ensured your game is fully up-to-date? A similar issue was marked as resolved with a recent patch for Valhalla. If you're still running into this issue after updating, can you please grab a clip of this issue occurring for us to review?

Official Response
  • FlaminMaShotgun
    1 posts

I am also having the same problems as everyone here, but on my Xbox One. It is literally the last thing I have to do as I have collected just about everything on the map as I can before progressing into the next mission. Every time I try to pledge, the game basically soft locks. I've been following this thread for a couple of days now hoping there would be some good news, and every day I am disappointed. I really hope this gets fixed because I love the game and I would love to finish it.

• ninja69xt
    12 posts

when i click on "I will pledge to lincolnshire" its greyed out, but if i select it the games freezes. this is the last area i need to complete the game as i have pledged to every other area.

Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics