Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ninja69xt
    12 posts

when i click on "I will pledge to lincolnshire" its greyed out, but if i select it the games freezes. this is the last area i need to complete the game as i have pledged to every other area.

• UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@ninja69xt Hey!

Do you have a video of this happening and could you share a screenshots of your current quests please?
    Also which platform are you on?

Official Response
  • ninja69xt
    12 posts
  • ninja69xt
    12 posts

@ninja69xt im on pc

• UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@ninja69xt This is perfect thank you!

Official Response
  • Norbury
    2 posts
    @norbury Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Have you ensured your game is fully up-to-date? A similar issue was marked as resolved with a recent patch for Valhalla. If you're still running into this issue after updating, can you please grab a clip of this issue occurring for us to review?

I have the game on PC on ubisoft connect. The game is v1.0.4 on the main menu and in the readme. I have verified game files.

I made a recording:

https://streamable.com/wtn9nk

• ninja69xt
    12 posts

@norbury i have exactly the same bug. Hopefully you get a solution

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

EY ITS ABOUT TIME U DO SOMETHING UBISOFT

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts

It's the same issue that we all are having

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/87341/stuck-at-alliance-map/24?_=1607736171242

• ninja69xt
    12 posts

@alliancestuck thanks for linking the other discussion. Hope this gets sorted soon.

• Bcords441
    1 posts

Hello, my player is stuck and cannot move. I am able to move camera or check options/quit to title screen but nothing else. I have completed all other areas but I am supposed to go back to Lincolnshire to speak to Aelfgar, when I pledge to Lincolnshire to go back my player gets stuck. Please help.

• Hawramii22
    15 posts

I literally dont care anymore, imma make sure this game doesnt get recommended at all. This is the shittiest game ive ever played in my entire life, ruins the experience because of all the error codes and bugs. Ive lost interest and im refunding my game, never in my life would i even think of saying stuff like this. Is the game even done properly ? You [censored] up big time, thank you [censored].

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

This issue has been reported many times and [censored] refuses to fix it.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/87341/stuck-at-alliance-map/24?_=1607736171242

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@ninja69xt don't get your hopes up that ubichit will fix this anytime soon. It's been an issue since the game was released and no patch has fixed it yet.

• ninja69xt
    12 posts
  • guest-b7cMJzCT
    1 posts

@snupster I have the same fault on XBox one S. I talk to Randvi and pledge to Lincolnscire and then I can’t move. I can look around but can’t move.

• IlAtreyulI
    7 posts

I really REALLY hope this issue is fixed next week with the new update...Can you confirm this at all?

• SHABZY.
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SHABZY.
    8 posts

Ubisoft save us plz

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics