Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oresp94
    13 posts

@zarael1721 And the sad part is that even with all the updates we got nothing significant or game changing! So many updates for mini games that are not even fun, and microtransactions. It's the first time I really regret buying a game at full price and I feel so bad about it.They just keep ignoring us when there are some solutions (like giving us an 1.0.4 version of the game).We should be able to refund at least the season pass imo.

• petebaldwin
    15 posts

I've started emailing this thread to any website/youtube channel that covers gaming and dropping a link in comments sections talking about it. I doubt it'll get much traction but we'll see. I've given up hoping the game will be fixed but I'm going to do everything I can to warn others against buying an Ubisoft product again.

Bugs happen and sometimes they take a long time to fix. It's frustrating but it's just how it is. Ignoring your customers who report the issue and providing no update or even an admitting that there is an issue is not acceptable. There's 928 posts on here about this - we're not sat here typing away because this is our idea of fun.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@petebaldwin

I dont think any YouTuber will care at this point. Most of them just cover games when they are released and get most attention or just Ubisoft sponsored and just praise any new content we get and market it more than Ubisoft themselve and also for free.

Also most of them (when playing on PC) have high-end systems that bruteforce against any issues that we have with our midrange systems.

From what i've get the Ubisoft from interviews or statements from Ubisoft, the people having fun with everything in this game and also have fun with the time-limited events and the soulless mini-game we can make there. Sadly this is the world we live in now. Microtransactions are things the younger ones look forward too because they dont know it better and never experienced games without them. They even ask devs where are new gear sets in the stores to buy.

If a thing makes money, Ubisoft will stick to it and fixing PC bugs isnt a thing they care about. The most important thing is that the Animus Shop works and every money or XP glitch is fixed fast. Other bugs get fixed eventually but dont have high priorities which we can see in this thread or others with PC-specific problems.

Even knowing that this game is buggier than Unity at launch they dont communicate with us or change their pace of patches. We get a normal monthly patch as always and it feels like this game is running great that they can do business as usual and go on with monthly patches and stick to their roadmap.

PC-specific problems will never get fixed in an AC game because you can always uprade your hardware...

• BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts

I've been following this topic for some time and decided to show the problem that I've been having for 4 months.

I don't know why but in the first session that I load the game my fps is unstable and drops to 50 fps and is very visible when I move the camera or walk, but for some reason when I go to the home screen and without changing any settings just give load in the same save my fps is more stable and can reach up to 70fps. basically a gain of 8 ~ 10 fps and more stability. I recorded a video for those who want to see it.

Thanks.

• STRELATS
    13 posts

@boladinhodazl You don't have the problem that we are all taking about because you are already GPU limited and your GPU usage is more than 95%, the problem we are all taking about is low GPU utilization that mean your GPU not reaching 90% usage so that mean the game engine not using the full potential of your hardware which will cause low FPS.

• Schother12
    37 posts

Even tough I don't have this issue mentioned here I still follow this thread to see if someone at Ubi ever decides to look seriously into this topic and fix it.

But simliar to the requests regarding bluryness and asking for option to disable Anti-Aliasing they don't seem to care at all. Tough here they atleast pretended to look into it. The other mentioned topics they just plainly ignored without even feel the need to even reply.

It's so ridicolous that if it wouldn't be so sad it would almost be funny.

The way they threat their customers..they are on a good way to become one of the companies with the worst customer support in the industry. They have a forum and support to pretend they listen and care but simply don't give a **** about the issues and wishes of their customers. Good job.

• Turtlecubs
    6 posts

I very much regret buying this game

• BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts

@strelats I just shared a problem that is occurring with some people, which is the low and unstable fps in the first session of the game.

• RitzPaul94
    35 posts
    Banned

This [censored] started with origins its like they do it on purpose sabotage the performance for pc gamers forcing us to buy new hardware, this [censored] company is turning into scammers I regret buying this game
    can't even refund it cause you know its [censored] and their [censored] refund policy for digital purchase. I know how hard it is to make a game and it won't be perfect on launch but things get better after some patches take red dead redemption 2 , horizon zero dawn even cyberpunk but they fix those problems not all but some when you see "VARIOUS PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS" in the changelogs of these games from rockstar or cd project red they really do improve the performance, but these [censored] write "VARIOUS PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS" in every [censored] changelog but they don't fix [censored] they are too busy making cosmetics for the game instead of making the game playable. Origins , odyssey and this its like they don't want to fix the performance.

• Rajba88
    4 posts

I though that many months after release this game is already in some stable state.
    Sadly, no. Just bought new laptop with 3060 and Ryzen 7 5800H. Played couple of hours without any issues, but then started too see an pattern (especially when reaching England).
    Usually randomly when fast travelling average fps drops from 60+ to 15, making game practically unplayable. Sometimes restart help, sometimes load helps. Some mentioned travelling to norway and loading again helps, sadly for me that doesnt help most of the times. Sometimes even after exiting and launching game again, *bam* 15 fps average.
    Verified integrity of the game.
    Reinstalled.
    Using Geforce experience optimal settings for the game.
    So the only thing what can be done is wait for patches?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey iam_invincible and Voidolt! I am sorry that you both are continuing to see FPS drops in your games. As Ubi-Mark mentioned, this issue is currently under investigation by the Game team, but again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused in the meantime.

I encourage you both to keep an eye on the Megathread for this issue, as well as watch out for future updates regarding this. Thank you for your ongoing patience with this matter, as we greatly appreciate it!

Official Response
  • Snt.Grem
    34 posts

I watched here a comparison of the new Intel processors with the previous generation and suddenly saw this early access in the tests in the last place, both processors complete with a 3090 video card barely withstand the near-comfortable 60 fps, but the funniest thing was to observe the load level of these both processors on the graph. [censored] you are such trash! Just take a look at this test and do not try to spend money on new hardware for the sake of this game, whoever says what, it does not solve the problem! The game still works like a piece of [censored]! Don't be fooled!

• STRELATS
    13 posts

@snt-grem Just to correct you that the early access game was bottleneck with the GPU because it has above 90% GPU usage... so it is totally normal that the CPU usage is low, did you even see the other game CPU/GPU usage? we can argue that the game is not optimize or have a problem when neither the CPU or GPU able to reach above 90% usage.
    peace😊

• Snt.Grem
    34 posts

@strelats, not! We can definitely say that the game worked great up to version 1.1.0. Exactly up to the moment when these clowns released a crooked update with ~ 50% CPU load blocking.

What bottleneck are you talking about? I played more than 90 hours before the release of this [censored] update at maximum graphics settings, the FPS was stable, the game was smooth, the processor was loaded at 80-100%. I can confirm this because I have version 1.0.4 of the game available. Here's the screenshot just taken.

spoiler

• Snt.Grem
    34 posts

940 messages in the topic, we just had nothing to do and we decided to talk about the fact that the game worked great from the release, and after the 1.1.0 update and until today it suddenly became not optimized. Seriously?

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@snt-grem Even our cheerful and useless Ubis are too embarrassed now to post "dev team is working hard on this, we will update you as soon as we have new info (which is never of course so technically it is not a lie)". They have drawn back to ninja-editing posts when people let lose their anger in too drastic ways.
    Any bets on next weeks update?
    a) issue stays the same
    b) issue get even worse

• peterlaub
    Original poster 66 posts

@kormac67
    I'm going with c): your computer will explode when trying to play the next update!

• STRELATS
    13 posts

So who is excited about the new update 1.2.1? what do you think they will broke next 😂
    Anyone who managed to get the game update just let us know if they fix the performance issue, I m not in the mood to re-download the game to get disappointed again and again...

• SoberStone999
    59 posts

@strelats I'm downloading, they said it would be 14GB but it's only downloading 700mb...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics