Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lord_Kaato
    1 posts

Same for me. I used to run around at 60-70 fps, now it's dropped down to around 30-40.

• Bob.Ross_
    4 posts

Same for me. Before the 1.1.0 update I was always running with 60+ fps, now I barely get 30 fps and the GPU utilization is at 40-50.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@bob-ross_ mine aswell.
    Gpu is around 60 lol

• eklipse11
    1 posts

Same with me. I have an Intel I5-4460. Fps dropped from 60 to around 25-30 after the update.

• Guttzor
    5 posts

@UbiKoreanBBQ
    Well any update? Three days later and pages of reports and not a word. ETA on a hotfix or a possible work around would be nice. If it was going to be a major delay you could have said something.

• ruanseth
    32 posts

Same problem here sadly. Went from a benchmark ave of 58 to 35fps and this drop is very noticeable in game, esp around populated areas. CPU usage never goes above 50%.

The game feels rough to play now, and I don't feel like continuing with it until this is fixed, which I hope will be soon, as it's the best thing I've played in years.

• ArtacK-Rm
    1 posts

it's unplayable with 1.1.0.
    i notice some "flash" during the play and lost half FPS then before.

its incredible how ubi could had done a patch like this!!!

my specs
    16gb ddr4
    1070ti

• DKDArtagnan
    1 posts

Chiming in:

I also have significant frame drops after 1.10 - particularly in cities, forts, etc.

I can't say exactly how much, as I didn't check my FPS constantly before - but it's definitely a lot more sluggish in those busy areas - and I can no longer fight enemies and feel smooth gameplay.

System:

GPU 3080 Gigabyte
    CPU 5950x AMD
    64GB 3600 Memory
    Latest Nvidia Drivers (tried two most recent drivers without change)

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

Thank you all very much for returning to us with so much information. We are doing the best we can to relay this back to our devs, so we can get a fix up and running.

So far we have not been able to reproduce this behaviour in a testing environment, therefore we'd like to request the following -

• DxDiag: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000078583
    • A screenshot of your in-game graphics settings
    • The usage percentage of your CPU and GPU while running the benchmark with the settings you are using. A tool such as Rivatuner Statistics Server, or any of your choosing should make that possible.

The DxDiag can be added to a support case if you prefer, or a link to download the file would work fine.

Thank you all!

Official Response
  • Peterfogaren
    4 posts

@ubi-raziel
    Thanx for respons, hoping for a quick fix, ACV is the only game i am playing at the moment, the best AC game imo.

• TChris96
    14 posts

@ubi-raziel Kind of ridiculous that you could not recreate this issue beacuse it is affecting almost all PCs with Intel CPUs. Your team just have to start the game to experience what we do. I'm a software developer myself and since the last version before 1.1.0 was OK in terms of FPS and CPU/GPU usage the team would only have to fixate on the changes between these two version and what they did especially according to GPU and CPU utilization. This would take at most 1 or 2 days, the game have been unplayable for almost 3 days straight and nobody could address the error? Give me a break, this is the greatest [censored] that I've ever seen. If a team of software developers can't work out what makes their game unplayable or at least don't have the balls to apologize and roll back for the previous update then they should look for other jobs and proficiencies. This is really frustraing.

• Ubi-Raziel

@tchris96 I appreciate this issue is affecting a lot of players and it may seem obvious how to reproduce it, however our team did not experience it after thorough testing. They always try to recreate an issue with multiple setups and scenarios, all based on the information we receive.

Our dev team will continue looking for a fix even if we receive no further information, however the above info would help us speed things up.

Once again I appreciate this is very frustrating and I'm sorry it is affecting you. We're doing the best we can to get things up and running.

Official Response
  • Zarael1721
    96 posts

@ubi-raziel

Hello, thank you for response and please stay in touch with us and keep us informated about how the situation looks like because its nice Christmas time and would be awesome can play some AC Valhalla again instead of making it unplayable as a Christmas gift... 😄 And i understand ubi team can have hollydays but i cant take hollydays also in the middle of work especialy if customer already payed for working product...

Best regards and good luck with fixing

• Ubi-Raziel

@zarael1721 Thank you for your kind words!

We completely understanding these issues are frustrating and our team does their best to resolve issues by priority. A Christmas with no major issues is what we're aiming for 🙂

Official Response
  • NightHawk29
    9 posts

Same here, more fps issues after 1.1.0. Ubisoft are getting absolutely incompetent and it's getting irritating AF!

I still tend to stick in the 55-65 fps range but randomly out of nowhere it drops into the teens for a few minutes and then eventually comes back up. This is very distracting and needs to be fixed!

• Avelius666
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel

Hello
    1 DxDiag here https://fex.net/ru/s/srppycl

2 Settings here (screenshots in the post)

3 I don't want to use a programs I don't know

undefinedundefinedundefined

• TChris96
    14 posts

@ubi-raziel Here's the picture of CPU and GPU usage and DxDiag logs by the way. CPU usage was close to 100% before the patch as well as the usage of the GPU. As can be seen on the picture it's barely 50-60 percent now after patching, FPS dropped significantly (by 20-25).

DxDiag link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16p0rIxX89mjfLUmJ0tqb86jl2T10Z6-C/view?usp=sharing

undefined

• Ubi-Raziel
    Same here, more fps issues after 1.1.0. Ubisoft are getting absolutely incompetent and it's getting irritating AF!

I still tend to stick in the 55-65 fps range but randomly out of nowhere it drops into the teens for a few minutes and then eventually comes back up. This is very distracting and needs to be fixed!

I understand and I'm sorry you're experiencing this; we're working to get it resolved.

Hello
    1 DxDiag here https://fex.net/ru/s/srppycl

2 Settings here (screenshots in the post)

3 I don't want to use a programs I don't know

Thank you! Not to worry about step 3, anything you are able to provide is super helpful 🙂

Here's the picture of CPU and GPU usage and DxDiag logs by the way. CPU usage was close to 100% before the patch as well as the usage of the GPU. As can be seen on the picture it's barely 50-60 percent now after patching, FPS dropped significantly (by 20-25).

DxDiag link

This is perfect, thank you. From what I have seen, most affected players are also getting a maximum of 60-70% usage of their CPU GPU.

@TChris96 would it also be possible to have an image of your in-game graphics settings please?

I will forward everything to our team; thank you all!

Official Response
  • Provo-KiD
    5 posts

I will gladly help : -)

Ran with mid graphic preset.

DXdiag: https://pastebin.com/uQHeKa9e
    MSI Afterburner logging: https://pastebin.com/edMRfB23
    Screen settings:
    undefined

undefined

Screenshot of log:
    undefined

The GPU usage starts rising at the end of the benchmark where the water takes up a huge part of the screen.

• peterlaub
    Original poster 66 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics