Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T1GFX
    33 posts

@ubi-orion Stay "great", ubisoft!

How much is AMD paying the execs for this obvious sabotage?

• KintinJ
    6 posts

Hi,
    Since the update I lost 20/25 fps too, with the same settings.
    Please fix this, this is unplayable now...
    (I have a GTX 1070 Ti)

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@ubi-orion

Thanks for acknowledging the issue. I hope you update it in the list of known issues.

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@ubi-orion okay......thanks again

• EasyTarget2kill
    8 posts

@snt-grem I have a dual screen setup. Also had intel extreme tuning turned on and they both showed the same. As soon as the clock speeds drop my FPS drops to around 26fps. I'll use MSI afterburner and see what it shows.

• RebelOfWar
    8 posts

There have been reports of VRAM leakages severely impacting the game's performance after a while of playing a single session. The memory problem can happen randomly, several things I noticed which have a chance to impact it are: opening the uplay overlay, fast traveling, moving to a lot of different areas in a single session (obviously tied with fast traveling, the game loads many different assets and simply forgets to clean up the Vram). This problem has been occurring to both me (1060 3GB VRAM) and my brother (1060 6GB VRAM). Difference is that he can play longer without the stutters and fps drops becoming increasingly worse.

This issue has NOT been fixed since day one, tons of people on pc reporting this memory problem and still nothing. I posted extensive stuff about this on customer support and they told me the usual stuff to update drivers etc.

Another bug also newly introduced with the update: You now load into a session in a drunk state, for a couple of minutes, each and every load of my game is a dizzying mess now.

• Elledain
    1 posts

I also have the same problem. 
    The game was running perfect before this Yule festival patch!
    I was playing with graphics settings all maxed out at 60 FPS, now I find myself an unplayable game with 20 FPS...

CPU: i7-8700K
    GPU: Geforce RTX 2080
    RAM: 32GB
    Nvidia driver: 460.89
    Win 10 64

Ubi fix the game please!

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

I still dont get why resolve that problem takes so long time it should be for Ubi priority number ONE because thats actually something what affects directly the game and game playability... I can close eyes about minor bugs but when i cant even play the game after played more than 100 hours already without any problems on max settings on 60 fps and now bellow 30... thats serious issue and shouold be the NUMBER ONE to resolve... I hope Ubisoft realize that its global issue what affects not only few of us but big part of comunity and fan base ...

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

The same thing happens on Xbox series s the game was running a solid 60 FPS now after the update its horrible going under 30 FPS sometimes please ubi fix this

• BIG_BOSS_S.
    10 posts

whats funny is if you look at every patch notes, it always says, INCREASED STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE, every patch notes update included that, except it gets worse every update. [censored]!

• name_is_gone
    19 posts
    There have been reports of VRAM leakages severely impacting the game's performance after a while of playing a single session. The memory problem can happen randomly, several things I noticed which have a chance to impact it are: opening the uplay overlay, fast traveling, moving to a lot of different areas in a single session (obviously tied with fast traveling, the game loads many different assets and simply forgets to clean up the Vram). This problem has been occurring to both me (1060 3GB VRAM) and my brother (1060 6GB VRAM). Difference is that he can play longer without the stutters and fps drops becoming increasingly worse.

This issue has NOT been fixed since day one, tons of people on pc reporting this memory problem and still nothing. I posted extensive stuff about this on customer support and they told me the usual stuff to update drivers etc.

Another bug also newly introduced with the update: You now load into a session in a drunk state, for a couple of minutes, each and every load of my game is a dizzying mess now.

Dammit I thought it was only me loading in drunk state due to all these drinking contests lol Jokes aside, Ubi should get their asses together and fix this thing, my game is randomly closing itself after few hours of normal gameplay, with synchronizing saves etc so it is not crash, game just fkn shuts down.
    You know Ubi, if you gave this game for free fine, bugs are normal because who cares, but you take money and not small money so get your job done and do this soon because people are [censored] off. You screwed, you gotta fix this. This silence on forum and this bs "we are taking look into it" it's just that, bs.

• longjohn119
    546 posts

Here is how I personally monitor games ..... This is a screen shot of a 7" LCD panel that uses a USB port for power and is fed from the HDMI port on my RTX 2080 Super .... The display was made from the monitor application in AIDA64 Extreme .... I have it mounted in a 3D printed case and it sits on the right side of my (real) desktop so I can monitor games as I play them ..... This screen shot is just from normal desktop usage

undefined

• longjohn119
    546 posts

@longjohn119

This made me think of something you guys might try .... As you can see my CPU clocks don't drop below 3593 Mhz because of the way I set up my Power Plan and BIOS to use a High Performance profile. It's something worth looking into because it might keep your CPU clock from dropping down to 800 Mhz at the cost of using a few pennies more electricity per day ..... There is likely something in the code that's putting your CPUs in a Power Savings mode which can lower the clocks to their minimum

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@longjohn119 i tryed but doesnt work ... anyway thank you for tip 🙂

• TyranusVader
    106 posts

@t1gfx You're being melodramatic. The frame time issues affect AMD GPUs as well.

• Abhi1994Debnath
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Abhi1994Debnath
    4 posts

After i updated to 1.1.0, it was fine for 2-3 hours. And suddenly gpu usage was all over the place. I move the crosshair, and gpu usage drop to as low as 60 percent straight from 99 %, and has been happening since, no matter what i do. It was fine till the previous update, even fine for 3 hrs after the latest update, and then this issue started happening, which makes the game totally unplayable due to this.

Specs - laptop, ryzen 7 3750h cpu
    Gpu gtx 1650ti
    Ram 16 gb

Please look into this.

• longjohn119
    546 posts
    After i updated to 1.1.0, it was fine for 2-3 hours. And suddenly gpu usage was all over the place. I move the crosshair, and gpu usage drop to as low as 60 percent straight from 99 %, and has been happening since, no matter what i do. It was fine till the previous update, even fine for 3 hrs after the latest update, and then this issue started happening, which makes the game totally unplayable due to this.

Specs - laptop, ryzen 7 3750h cpu
    Gpu gtx 1650ti
    Ram 16 gb

Please look into this.

It's likely a CPU problem in your case, laptop CPUs are notoriously weak compared to their desktop counterparts and usually so are the GPUs ..... For instance that's not a true R7 device because it only has 4 cores not 8 like a desktop R7 plus it runs at a slower clock speed to keep the TDP down to 35W vs 65W for the desktop ..... Even a R5 1600 would run circles around it, and so would a 3300x (if you can actually find one) ...... Unless you absolutely positively need to be portable a "Gaming Laptop" is one of the worst deals out there because you always pay more and you always get less than a comparable desktop ..... You need to derate it's actual CPU and GPU power by 10-20% compared to the desktop counterparts ..... I don't even think Ubisoft guarantees the game will run on a laptop because they usually don't meet the minimum specs ..... If the minimum GPU is a GTX 1650Ti then a GtX 1650Ti Mobile device is below the minimum specs

• Glykq
    8 posts

When will the updates be released ? to put the game in order

• longjohn119
    546 posts

@glykq
    My guess based on past history (AKA Odyssey) it won't be until the next scheduled content release .... probably the end of January if they are running the same 6 week schedule as Odyssey and likely they are .... There could be a hotfix for this Intel CPU bug but not much else

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics