Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

Eivor is still drunk and CPU is still half dead..........

• Glykq
    8 posts

Can delete the game and not mess with this AC

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

This is happening on series S and X too

• Hromyk
    2 posts

undefined

• Hromyk
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Slevexz
    79 posts

Bought the game because i saw was running great on patch 1.04
    Finishied download the game is running like [censored] on 1.1.0
    Thanks Ubisoft

• petebaldwin
    15 posts

I stopped playing the game because of the memory leak issues meaning I have to re-start every 30 mins - 1 hour. I came back to see if it was fixed and found this thread... Guess it's not worth reactivating Ubisoft + just yet!

• Slevexz
    79 posts

The worst part is the fact that they had a good patch and ruin it

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

For sure they will not fix this until january its horrible to play the game on series s the game was running solid at 60 FPS and after the update its going under 30 FPS sometimes and the screen tearing increased a lot

• bgt001
    3 posts

Same issues here. I have a ryzen 5 3600 and a 3080. I play on 4k medium and previously had nearly rock solid 60 fps. Now after a few minutes of gameplay my fps chart looks like this. It essentially becomes unplayable.
    undefined

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

@bgt001 i had ato actually laugh a bit when i saw it sorry ... 😄 ( my looks since patch similar just even more up and down a bit 😄 )

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@bgt001 the frame time issues have been there since launch. Nvidia or AMD.

• longjohn119
    613 posts
    Same issues here. I have a ryzen 5 3600 and a 3080. I play on 4k medium and previously had nearly rock solid 60 fps. Now after a few minutes of gameplay my fps chart looks like this. It essentially becomes unplayable.
    undefined

That's definitely caused by your CPU hitching ..... That's kind of odd because I played for about 45-60 minutes on a 3700X 2080 Super and I couldn't reproduce the problem that looks mainly to affect Intel CPUs not AMD ..... Are you running the game off a SSD or hard drive? Also make sure there aren't any background applications running ... Also if you downloaded the new Nvidia Drivers go back and get the Hotfix or better yet revert back to an older version

And for God's sake don't run a scan disk on a SSD if you downloaded the Windows December Update, it will trash your SSD ...... It's hard enough troubleshooting these games when Windows hasn't put out a bug free update in almost 2 years ...... I keep mine on pause pretty much permanently these days and only do an update every 2-3 months AFTER all the bug patches have come out which is usually the end of the month ...... They have a monthly patch to fix the bugs and then have to have another patch to fix the new bugs introduced when they tried to fix the old bugs .....

• longjohn119
    613 posts
    For sure they will not fix this until january its horrible to play the game on series s the game was running solid at 60 FPS and after the update its going under 30 FPS sometimes and the screen tearing increased a lot

They might fix this bug before then .... and actually the next scheduled Content Update isn't until February (River Raid) so we likely won't see another update until a week before which could still be late January but maybe not until early February ..... It was the same way with Odyssey and some bugs took 12 weeks to finally fix like the horse when it was broken and the Elemental Resistance Engravings when they got broken .....

• bgt001
    3 posts
    undefined

That's definitely caused by your CPU hitching ..... That's kind of odd because I played for about 45-60 minutes on a 3700X 2080 Super and I couldn't reproduce the problem that looks mainly to affect Intel CPUs not AMD ..... Are you running the game off a SSD or hard drive? Also make sure there aren't any background applications running ... Also if you downloaded the new Nvidia Drivers go back and get the Hotfix or better yet revert back to an older version

And for God's sake don't run a scan disk on a SSD if you downloaded the Windows December Update, it will trash your SSD ...... It's hard enough troubleshooting these games when Windows hasn't put out a bug free update in almost 2 years ...... I keep mine on pause pretty much permanently these days and only do an update every 2-3 months AFTER all the bug patches have come out which is usually the end of the month ...... They have a monthly patch to fix the bugs and then have to have another patch to fix the new bugs introduced when they tried to fix the old bugs .....

Thanks for the reply. Yes I play on an ssd and there aren't any background applications aside from the standard game launchers.

I'll try the driver hotfix and keep my fingers crossed that ubisoft can fix it soon.

• kvsh88
    49 posts

Have the ubisoft ppl updated the known issue thread yet with this information?

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@kvsh88 not that I noticed of...

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@kvsh88 no it's not yet fixed. A lot of us gave out what they need to go on and they said they are aiming to fix this before Christmas comes and now it's 3 days left before Christmas day.......

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

Lol i sent a message on ubi support and they said for me to reinstall the game

• Glykq
    8 posts

@xxdouglasxx8036
    it would be better to tell them to delete the game and do not buy from them anymore. I did that

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics